The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WNY/Rochester area horse show first weekend of December?

Hi, all

Can anyone point me in the direction of a (possible) 2012 calendar for the show season? PHA? Open barn show? Fundraiser? Anything?

I'm open to rated, schooling, whatever, and I don't mind traveling a bit- I'm in Rochester, but for the right price/caters to the weenie I am, I'd be willing to drive further.

Most specifically, I have off from work the first weekend of December, and I'm also on break from school Dec 18-Jan 17. I'd love to hit up the hack classes at a show, but I have to plan well in advance because of how work is scheduled.

I've tried all sorts of search combos in Google and I keep coming up with nothing.

Thanks!

You can find the calendar for rated shows on the Syracuse PHA web site:
    http://www.syracusepha.org/SHOWS.html

It looks like there is a show at High View in Pittsford the first weekend in December. You could also call Lehman Farm and Huntington Meadow to see if they have any unrecognized shows coming up.

I have a prize list for High View at my tack shop - The Hunting Horn. We're in Penfield. You can't take it, but are more than welcome to stop by and check out what's being offered.

Empire Saddlery on route 250 in Webster also as the prize lists for the High View shows and they are at all of the Frohms show's too. I am sure that they will welcome you as well! 585-872-2270

Quote Originally Posted by dogrider View Post
    Empire Saddlery on route 250 in Webster also as the prize lists for the High View shows and they are at all of the Frohms show's too. I am sure that they will welcome you as well! 585-872-2270
    (...depnding on who you ride with. lol