The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Shannon Peters

She's going to be in Wellington, Fl teaching, who's going?
    Kelly
    It is rare to see a rider who is truly passionate about the horse and his training, taking a profound interest in dressage with self-abnegation, and making this extraordinarily subtle work one of the dominant motivations of his life.\"

Organizers are looking for riders. They say auditors welcomed as well.
    Kelly
    It is rare to see a rider who is truly passionate about the horse and his training, taking a profound interest in dressage with self-abnegation, and making this extraordinarily subtle work one of the dominant motivations of his life.\"

I really wish I could go. Will it be recorded in anyway? I'd love to see vids of her teaching. I love her husband and watch him whenever I get the chance but I have never seen her teach. I have heard that she is good.
    ~Amy~ TrakehNERD clique
    *Bugs 5/86-3/10 OTTB Mare* RIP lovely Lady, I miss you
    *Frodo '03 Anglo Trakehner Gelding*
    My Facebook

I think it will. I need to double check.

She is very good, and very precise as a teacher.
    Kelly

What week is the clinic? I may head over just to see Totallis(sp) in person so would be awesome if it's around the same time.

Painted Pinto- It is Dec. 17/18

It will be covered by Dressage Training Online. They're such good sports about sending out videographers!
    Kelly

My daughter did a clinic with her and loved it and would love the opportunity to ride with her again. I know very little about dressage, but really enjoyed watching.
    \"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it.\" Anne of Green Gables

Organizers say they are still looking for rides. They also say that it will be held at Two Swans Farm.
    Kelly

You said there would the possibility of auditing? How would one find out about that? I think I need to start taking advantage of only being an hour south of Wellington

Wish I was on the right coast...

Though, admittedly, she does live (practically) down the road from me. (About an hour and a half away.)
    ~Amy~ TrakehNERD clique
    My Facebook

Rider spots are now full with a waiting list. Auditing spots are limited to 30 people (facility space constraints). I suggest those interested get in contact ASAP. Preference will be given to auditors who plan on doing both days.
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs-n-Frodo View Post
    Wish I was on the right coast...

Though, admittedly, she does live (practically) down the road from me. (About an hour and a half away.)
    She takes trailer-ins for lessons.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

I know she does, but unfortunately she doesn't take a wink and a smile or an IOU as payment. Believe me, I am headed there the minute I can afford it if they are willing to take me.
    ~Amy~ TrakehNERD clique
    My Facebook

Bump, auditors still welcomed. There are at least three or four GP HP horses coming in addition to a bunch of really nice rides at fourth/PSG.

I would be happy to put the schedule here and the official riders announcement.
    Kelly

Kelly

Schedule posted (with some version of levels)

Saturday:
    9:00 Jim Koford -GP
    9:45 Jen Baumbert -GP
    10:30 Jim Koford -GP
    11:15Christina Vinos - YH
    12:00 LUNCH
    1:00 JJ Tate -FEI
    1:45 Allison Johnson -FEI
    2:30 Ashley Perkins

Sunday
    9:00 Jim Koford
    9:45 Jen Baumbert
    10:30 Jim Koford
    11:15Christina Vinos
    12:00 LUNCH
    1:00 JJ Tate
    1:45 Allison Johnson
    2:30 Ashley Perkins
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by tempichange View Post
    Bump, auditors still welcomed. There are at least three or four GP HP horses coming in addition to a bunch of really nice rides at fourth/PSG.

I would be happy to put the schedule here and the official riders announcement.
    Kelly! I just made the connection that this is you... Duh.

Everyone have a great time! Hopefully I'll get to visit family in Florida at the same time as one of Kelly's clinics she hosts and attend one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbridge View Post
    If you get anything on your Facebook feed about who is going to the Olympics in 2012 or guessing the outcome of Bush v Gore please start threads about those, too.