The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pleasant Prospect Farm MD?

Sorry, same question here, anyone know them, hunt with them, any opinion on their horses? Thanks! PM's please

Know them. Hunt with them. Have sent friends and family there for day lease hunt horses. Have not bought a horse through them but I'm sure I would be happy if I did.

I'd heard Dale was intimidating. I find her very genuine. I don't think she is super friendly on the phone, but in person she is.

First, Pleasant Prospect is to die for gorgeous place. I've met Dale a few times, and although she seems a bit aloof she is really quite nice & takes good care of her "riders". She can be quite busy at times especially at thsi time of year..

I agree Dale in very knowledgeable and takes great care of the animals. The farm is beautiful and the others I have met at the farm the few times I have been there have been very friendly.

Default Highly recommend

I just this past week leased a horse from Dale for a few days of Maryland hunting.

The horse was awesome... totally true and honest and a good guy. Dale was a pleasure.

Top- notch facility with a wide selection of nice horses to hunt. All previous posters' comments about Dale are pretty spot- on!