Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Admit your school girl/inappropriate crushes here

I, ThoroughbredFancy, currently have a HUGE crush on one of my English professors. Yes, even my SO knows.

Am I bad?

My friend's mom.

And for a little while, my boss.
    The dude abides ...

The local funeral director.

I mean, he's really nice. He is trained to be at your beck and call, and he is schooled in the finer arts of social graces. What's not to love? He's also handsome. My husband doesn't know this, but if he dies young, as he assumes he will, I'm running off with Chip.

P.S. I will probably wait until after the funeral. It wouldn't be very classy to start an affair during final arrangements. Even if I am the grieving widow.
    Why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?
    ~ Dave Barry

Ooooh the ethics teacher who teaches the class before me is a total hottie... he has that touch of grey going on. I make sure to always get to that class a little early .

Too bad my ethics teacher is the worlds biggest unattractive dweeb

I had a terrible crush on my english prof this summer. Called him "the hottie professor" any time I was referring to him to my friends....
    Riding the winds of change

Heeling NRG Aussies
    Like us on facebook!

I had an amazingly hot english professor a few years back. Unfortunately (for me), he was also gay.

On the bright side, my friends thought it was so cool that this super hot guy would say hi to me out in public.

I would do almost anything for Reggie Bush....

I think the grad student I research with is pretty cute. Helps the long boring hours we spend together collecting data!
    ~Isabel

Proud owner and Head Groom for Infinity Sport Horse
    Facebook :: Website

My chemistry professor. He is waaay too cute, funny, and intelligent for his own good. I'm pretty sure that he is either gay or still has his V-card, but his nerdiness is so endearing.

I have a thing for smart guys. My husband has a genius IQ.

Sultry voice: "Show me your G.P.A..."

I told my husband that if he would just fulfill that teacher f-u-n-tasy I would be thrilled.

Lol glad to see I'm not the only one who has the hots for the teacher! Haha

He's just incredibly intelligent in a field I find fascinating, has a great sense of humor and shares many of the ideas that I do...gets a little creepy there because I feel like he's in my brain at times. Plus he has just a touch of gray hair that works for him, beautiful long curly hair that I'm actually jealous of and just a great style. Oh and his facial hair is perfect every damn day.

I signed up for another one of his classes next semester. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by acoustic View Post
    My chemistry professor. He is waaay too cute, funny, and intelligent for his own good. I'm pretty sure that he is either gay or still has his V-card, but his nerdiness is so endearing.

I told my husband that if he would just fulfill that teacher f-u-n-tasy I would be thrilled.

Years ago...my college English Lit professor was young and hot! All the girls wanted to take his class. I also may have had a tad crush on a different English Lit TA - and while I usually did want to use office hours to discuss my work, man oh man was he fun to gaze at and talk to!

Yes, I have a thing for really smart guys!

Also, could depend on your definition of inappropriate. I was a coxswain for my college's boat club during grad school which is extremely competitive (think ex-Olympic level rowers). I, for a brief period, coxed a men's boat. My '4 man' developed a crush on me (how I'll never know, because all my time was spent yelling at him in a loud voice, and me bundled up in winter clothes). Then somewhat mutual crushes developed, and he's now my BF. Good thing he's smart too. But yeah - definitely inappropriate when you consider that we got together when I was technically in charge of his training/life and constantly telling him what to do and he HAD to do it - no relationship drama could enter the boat at all and no hard feelings could be taken...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Coth's Resident Deatheater~

Quote Originally Posted by acoustic View Post

You're telling me, sistah! I would take the cutely nerdy ridiculously smart, slightly awkward guy ANY day over the brawny guy.

At the moment, crush on my co-worker. He has a genius IQ and has decided to go back to school for chemical engineering degree. Whenever something goes wrong at the restaurant, he strolls over, eyes it, and fixes it. He throws pizza all day, has a hawk nose, greenish yellow eyes, is skinny as heck, and has red hair/freckles. And I think he's adorables. He's 27. Everyone says he's the world best underachiever, but since he decided to go back to school, now everyone is teasing him about living up to his potential now. I love the eccentric people you meet working in the food industry!

I am just now getting over a massively inappropriate crush on my last male boss-from a few years ago. Was HEAD OVER HEELS for him and have been ever since. It was a pretty mutual feeling, but he was married, etc. etc. I think I like the above guy-pizza chemical engineer, ha-b/c he reminds me of the ex-boss!

oh man, i have a HUGE crush on my grade's assistant principal! (aka one of my bosses) his office is right across from my classroom too. he's gorgeous and just SO good with the kids and incredibly professional and funny and he's totally gangsta too when he needs to be too. oh man...hahaha i'm getting all aflutter. luckily my SO thinks it's hilarious :P
    My mare wonders about all this fuss about birth control when she's only seen a handful of testicles in her entire life. Living with an intact male of my species, I feel differently! WAYSIDE

Oh good, I'm not the only one that falls for professors.

Actually he was my math TA autumn quarter, he was lecturing the class I needed spring quarter and I might have hopped around lectures until I got a seat in his.
    Turns out math is really hard, even for math majors so I spent a lot of time in office hours having him show me how to do things. At the end of the quarter we were actually semi-friends. It helps that he is actually on the younger side.
    Haven't seen him since though, and I'm not sure how he would feel if I popped back up in one of his classes.

Anyways, now I'm nursing a crush on a much more appropriate person, so its okay.

Don't get me started,
    I love my husband, but he is short on testosterone-and I am a testosterone junkie.
    "Just because you have the RIGHT to do something, it doesn't mean it's the RIGHT thing to do."

The Dr. that gave me my concussion test last week... Big blue eyes and dark dark lashes. Sigh.

One of my coworkers. He is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever met in person. Gah. It took me more than a year to stop blushing and stammering around him. I still get a little squishy in my stomach over him.

The kicker is that he's so, so nice. He's humble, he's funny, he's incredibly kind. We actually have a ton in common. I can only assume that someone so otherwise perfect must have some seriously rank farts, or SOMEthing. Maybe he sleepwalks and pees in the clothes hamper. I don't know. But it must be major.

I definitely had a crush on a professor last year. He was taking a class with some of the students, and he was really cute and really close to my age. I then went out drinking with him a year later and luckily one of my other professors (who is also a good friend of mine) was there to keep me from doing anything stupid or ummm... trollopy. I have now moved on to my new inappropriate crush, as stated by my OT thread.

I dare anyone here to say they've never had at least a tiny crush on one of their professors. I think its a right of passage into adulthood.

ophhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

t one point I had a slight crush on my kid's principal.....
    Or my TKD instructor (complete with the dry mouth gasping thing....)

And then there is this cute guy who pushes the carts around at Walmart....
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard not to gawk and stare!!! but it puts a smile like ^_____________________________^ on my face!

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    .... I can only assume that someone so otherwise perfect must have some seriously rank farts, or SOMEthing. Maybe he sleepwalks and pees in the clothes hamper...

Someone I work with, who is also married. BIG secret. But he makes me laugh, and coming from what I'm dealing with in my failing marriage, anyone who can make me laugh is good in my book. I guess I'm easy to please right now

I did have a crush on a roomie from college once. That didn't end too well.