The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Keeping it Spooky - TLC's Long Island Medium

Anybody else creeped out by this show? I never quite know what to believe when it comes to ghosts and ghost stories as I've only ever had one 'experience' myself and am still unsure of how I feel about it. Have to say though, this show creeps me right out. I can't stop watching it! Anyone else?
    I'd rather be riding!

I just started watching it, as in I've seen two episodes. I wasn't going to buy into the show, partly because i didn't know if I believed this sort of thing and partly because I wondered if I really needed yet another reality show . Anywho, I actually believe she has insight and find it all comforting rather than creepy. I also like her family as they seem pretty normal, like when the kids are annoyed by her at times.

Default Regarding the medium

I love her show! I read that she has a two year waiting list. That's great for her! But I feel bad for people having to wait that long. Seems she's referring people to other mediums since her waiting list keeps growing and growing.
    I recommend Justin Terry. Even though he is young he is an amazing psychic medium. I have had phone readings by him and I swear by him. He is an angel that has proven there is an afterlife and has connected me with loved ones in spirt and answers any questions I have about anything. Here is his website:
    www.justinterrymedium.com