The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Breeder's Crown tomorrow night......

at Woodbine. Standardbred Canada has printable, free programs available at: http://trackit.standardbredcanada.ca...OCT-2011&rln=6

This is televised in Canada on The Score (check listings for time and channel location) and also on HPI and probably other racing networks.
    Founder of the Dyslexic Clique. Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

Member: Incredible Invisbles

I don't know about you, sk_pacer, but I am PSYCHED. A lot of wiiiiide open divisions, as opposed to in previous years when there were a lot of horses that layed over the rest of the field. I get bored watching the same horse kick tail week after week.

I'm also really interested to see the European cohorts in the Aged trot, but I'll be cheering for my little fave, Hot Shot Blue Chip all the same

I am too......and for a brief while thought I would have to do the on-line thing but my moribund receiver still pulls in The Score!!!!

I am really looking forward to watching the 3yo fillies, Monkey On My Wheel in particular, since I know both owner and trainer. There are, unfortunately, limited races on The Score - I think the first three are off air, but replays usually run between so I don't have to listen to the blonde bimbo, her moronic cohort..er co-host, and an aging jockey who thinks he knows everything about harness racing after half a season's worth of shows.....sorry, Sandy, but you just don't cut it, you were a great rider but stick to what you know.

Tomorrow night, Wallkicker goes in early, the barn cats fed early and I retire to the couch at 6PM.
    Founder of the Dyslexic Clique. Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

Member: Incredible Invisbles