The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I just changed my moniker (see H/J forum) from sunnybunny to Hucklebug in honor of my first pony...with whom I'll be celebrating our 20th anniversary this April 1st. I was thinking a party to celebrate all first horses/ponies might be in order. Any NoVa people interested in a get together/soiree in honor of our firsts? maybe we could bring pictures of our beloved horses and ponies and do a dinner or the like. I'd have a party at my house, but I'm afraid it's smaller than my tack trunk and won't fit very many people, so I'd have to host it at a place that is "equally inconvenient" for all NoVa posters... http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif so, any takers?

I just changed my moniker (see H/J forum) from sunnybunny to Hucklebug in honor of my first pony...with whom I'll be celebrating our 20th anniversary this April 1st. I was thinking a party to celebrate all first horses/ponies might be in order. Any NoVa people interested in a get together/soiree in honor of our firsts? maybe we could bring pictures of our beloved horses and ponies and do a dinner or the like. I'd have a party at my house, but I'm afraid it's smaller than my tack trunk and won't fit very many people, so I'd have to host it at a place that is "equally inconvenient" for all NoVa posters... http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif so, any takers?

Ohhhh, Me, me!!
    *jumping up and down raising my hand*

Sounds fun - I'm in Culpeper - a bit inconveniently south for you Northern, NoVA people - but could have something here. That would be a blast!

Maybe something in Warrenton would be equally inconvenient for us all? I love Warrenton.

Posted on H/J as well...definitely count me in!!

Erica
    http://community.webshots.com/user/greyhoundgal

Member of the OMFG I got banned clique

I'll go!
    Honey badger don't give a sh!t.

Depending on if I can get to Va, I would certainly love to go!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by justdandy:
    I'll go! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Justdandy, i recognize the summerplace picutre in your album...in what division do you show?

Sounds fun, I'll be there!

Well....I haven't actually shown much the past couple of years! http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/no.gif I had the "princess" there to do the Pleasure and a friend of mine, starlight, jumped her around a bit on the outside course so we could get some good pictures of her. I've done the A/A jumpers at the rated shows in the past, but plan on doing the hunters now. I have this girl to do the Pleasure with and another mare I hope to do the A/A hunters on once I get her back into shape. She's been out of commission for a year (she's the black mare).

Sorry about the book. I get a little long-winded sometimes. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif

I vote for Erica's (Race_Run_Jump)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by justdandy:
    Well....I haven't actually shown much the past couple of years! http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/no.gif I had the "princess" there to do the Pleasure and a friend of mine, starlight, jumped her around a bit on the outside course so we could get some good pictures of her. I've done the A/A jumpers at the rated shows in the past, but plan on doing the hunters now. I have this girl to do the Pleasure with and another mare I hope to do the A/A hunters on once I get her back into shape. She's been out of commission for a year (she's the black mare).

Sorry about the book. I get a little long-winded sometimes. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did you just buy a trailer?

No. I've had mine for quite a while.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sidesaddle:
    I vote for Erica's (Race_Run_Jump) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, I think it was race-run-jump who offered to break my mini for me...so I could bring him to the party and leave him there, like a hostess gift!!!!!

No. I've had mine for quite a while. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK--i ran into Starlight's mother and a friend this weekend and the friend just bought a new trailer.

Whats this about race_run_jump breaking minis?!?
    I have one that needs some training !
    ~ Scarborough Fair Farm ~

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hucklebug:
    No. I've had mine for quite a while. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK--i ran into Starlight's mother and a friend this weekend and the friend just bought a new trailer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH! That's cool!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iluvgoldies:
    Whats this about race_run_jump breaking minis?!?
    I have one that needs some training ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My pony first, goldie...get in line. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

Sounds fun! I'd love to go.