The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hunter/Jumper or Eventing barns in Knoxville, TN!

I currently keep my horses on my own property at my home in Knoxville, Tennessee. I really want to move my Thoroughbred to a barn where I can get some serious lessons and be able to show as well. I really don't care if its Eventing or Hunter/Jumper, I love them both and whichever barn I find that I like the most is the one I'll go too, so i'll either do H/J or Eventing.
    I know Penrose is THE eventing barn in Knoxville. But I don't really want to go there, the things i've heard about it and the people i've met that go there just haven't made me feel warm and fuzzy towards Penrose.
    So. If anyone knows of any barns around here that offers stall board and lessons in H/J or Eventing, that'd be awesome. I've been looking seriously into Paige Farm and they were awesome and really nice but all of the sudden, Kim, the manager, stopped emailing me or communicating with me in any way. I really don't know why. So know i'm looking for another possiblity. Thanks guys!
    With no words to say, A girl and her horse can communicate. Cause motion is motion
    And nothing's up for to debate
    ♥♥

Default Knoxville Farms

Don't know how long it's been that Kim has not communicated but I know she's been very busy with all the necessary stages of cancelling the Gallop in the Glen show. Try her again.

Also there is a show barn in Friendsville...Icon Sporthorses...check out their website at:
    www.Icon-Sporthorses.com

Another in Friendsville would be Westwind Equine Training Center:
    www.westwindetc.com

THere is also Benhaven Farms in Lenoir City

Fiesta Farms in Knoxville

Hunter Hollow in Knoxville

The last time she actually replied to one of my emails was on August 13th. I emailed her once on Aug. 31st and again on September 18th. She didn't reply to either of those emails. Maybe they filled up the space at Paige, but I don't know why should wouldn't at least send an email and let me know.
    With no words to say, A girl and her horse can communicate. Cause motion is motion
    And nothing's up for to debate
    ♥♥