The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Heading to poplar..who else?

Can't wait. Daughter is headed back up there. We love this venue. It's pretty, the jumps are always fun, but ugh, the walking.

Taking the kittens, seems have lots of wonderful people interested. Oh, and guess what...lol, I will have. Baby squirrel too! They took a neighbors tree out, and had a nest...so guess who they bring the baby too? Just start calling us Noahs Ark...

Hmm...that might be a fun team name.

So who all is going? She will be in intermediate. I hope the mound isn't part of that course. I need serious drugs before that one.

Will have grill with me if anyone wants to come hang out and have a barbecue!!

ill be there! this will be my third event and first time competing at poplar. i did get to school there (minus the water) a few weeks ago. i just do beginner novice on my little blue roan pony

My stallion will be there (bumping to Training level), but I'm only going up for x-country day. Have to take care of the horses at home and can't make it for the whole weekend.
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

I'll be there with a crew from our barn. Going Training for the first time! Our assistant trainer, Annie Aul, will be in Intermediate with Missy.
    Jonah 4:4: And the Lord said, "Do you do well to be angry?"

With every day that passes, college football season gets that much closer!

I wish I was going, Poplar is one of my favorite places to show!!!! HAve a great ride
    No Worries!

a couple of my trainers other students are going. One lady has a big grey by Fuerst Gothard (plz forgive my spelling) and a gentleman with a big bay TB and smaller younger lighter TB. I think they are doing Training for the young ones and Prelim for the big bay

It's looking unsureabout going. This morning went to barn to feed. Prince had hot and swollen area just behind withers. Same saddle she always uses, but his top line has changed dramatically the past few months. Hoping the ice will have n effect tonight. Vet looking at it tomorrow. Praying. Done a good bit of that lately. Still plan to bring kittens, regardless! Promised to help out a friend who is riding as well.