A client of mine is interested on a free long term lease on her 11 yr old 15.1h paint/qh jumper. DO NOT let his size fool you- he is very solid and takes up his tall riders leg with no problem. He is also one of the most talented jumpers that I have had the pleasure to work with over the years. He has experience up to level 4/5 and literally has never been out of the ribbons. I have known this horse for six years, so want to help him find a perfect situation.

He is a jumper through and through, and is not for the faint of heart- will not go hack out alone, doesn't really adore flatwork, etc. but when I say talented in the jumper ring I truly mean it. He would be perfect for a confident junior rider who wants to learn and be super successful in the 3 foot jumper classes. His owner is not interested in giving him away- will gladly take him back when he is ready to retire, but is not riding him right now, and this is a horse who really wants a job.

He did have a bout with Lymes disease some time ago, but was properly treated and is sound- just needs to be back in steady work to get back in shape.

Send me a PM with your email if you would like to see pics/video or have any questions.