The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Traders Point Hunt Pace, chase and Hunter trials Sept 24th

Hi all!

I wanted to invite you to the Traders Point Hunt Hunter Trials, including a Pace and Chase. This will be Sept 24th at TPH Club house and Wild Air Farms located in Zionsville, IN.

Registration starts at 9 am, with the Chase starting at 10 am and the Pace starting around 10:45. (formal dress not required for the pace and chase) All other classes start with the Lead line class at 12 pm (hunt/show dress required).

I will be happy to email you a showbill, please PM me. Classes include Green horse/novice rider, jr and sr hunter hack, corinthian, hunter pairs, family, working hunter, handy hunter, hunter hack and more.

Food will be on sale on the grounds, proceeds go to the TPH hound fund.

Here is a link to the show bill. the link works but crops some of the words, but at least it will give you an idea of our classes: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/643...f5teg215q24pw4
    Last edited by bigbaytb; Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: added showbill link
    I love my OTTB! I get my dressage test done faster!

Here's a video of the facility so you can scope out the nice natural course and a very lovely pairs team going around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpoQ0CgEdGw

ETR..well I hadn't seen that. Thats 3 years old, I think? Oreilly could not go as slow as Anna's horse for that round. LOL. but Oreilly and I did win the pairs with Jacque and my other horse last year. our stirrups were clicking together over the fences.

Alas, unless his old popped splint is still sore, so it looks like we won't be defending our family class, pairs and hunter hack trophies.
    I love my OTTB! I get my dressage test done faster!