The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Bluebonnet Horse Expo in Austin, Texas - benefit for Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society

Time has flown by for me - and I find myself with less than two months until our annual Bluebonnet Horse Expo. The event is held at the Travis County Expo Center in Austin, Texas on October 22. It is a day of clinics and demos (including Steve Kutie, Alan Pogue and Imagine a Horse Trick Horse Training, Aaron England and colt starting, Lone Star Vaulters, and many others). We'll have plenty of shopping, horses and donkeys available for adoption and more.

This is our big fundraiser (and friend-raiser!) of the year, and if you are in Texas I hope you'll consider coming. It is one of my favorite days of the year.

We're still looking for horses to participate in our Parade of Breeds - we prefer horses show/competitive horses who can demonstrate what the breed is capable of. We need sponsors and vendors, and we always need donations of horse tack and equipment and horse/ranch themed jewelry, art, home decor, etc.

Our webpage is at http://www.bluebonnethorseexpo.com and our Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/BluebonnetHorseExpo

We also need volunteers to help set up on Friday the 21st and work at the event on the 22nd. If you would like to help out by volunteering, drop me an email at jenn @ bluebonnetequine dot org.

Thank you all for your support and any help you can give!
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Would you potentially be in need of a chincoteague pony for your parade of breeds?

I will have to triple check the date before I commit...we have another expo the weekend before..whirlwind!

Quote Originally Posted by spinandslide View Post
    Would you potentially be in need of a chincoteague pony for your parade of breeds?

I will have to triple check the date before I commit...we have another expo the weekend before..whirlwind!
    Would love one! Drop me an email after you check dates...

Sounds like you are gonna be busy!

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

It's a wonderful event in support of a wonderful cause!
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

I emailed you Jenn!

Will answer - but may be a day or two. Getting ready to jump in and help with the evacuated equines.

We're down to just a few days until the Expo, so I thought I would bump this back up in case of our the Texas COTHers are free this weekend...

I'll be the rather insane-looking one in charge (in case you want to find me. Or laugh ).

It's a wonderful cause!!!!
    www.specialhorses.org

bump
    www.specialhorses.org

Thank you to any of you who made it out to our event - it was a great weekend.

Special thanks to Kate66 for helping me keep my sanity. And for making my husband roll his eyes when I kept bidding on saddles....