The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Tanheath Hunt Intro to Foxhunting 09/10..Anyone going?

Tanheath Hunt is hosting an intro to foxhunting clinic at Tyrone Farm on Saturday, September 10. I attended last year on foot and found it to be very informative. I would love to go this year with my pony, but I am still saving for that trailer. So I am shamelessly posting this to see if I can hustle up a ride with anyone who's attending
    My pony lives in Glastonbury, so if anyone in the area is attending, I will, of course, gladly share expenses, etc.
    If you need information about the clinic, you can find it here:

http://www.tyronefarm.com/pages/equine_events.cfm

sent p.m.
    Intermediate Riding Skills

Smile TanHeath Intro to Foxhunting

Hi!

I will be attending...( actually I am a member and will be teaching part of the clinic) but unfortunately coming from the opposite direction...Hope you can make it...its always a fun day...good way to introduce yourself/and your pony to the hounds/hunt....

Thanks Flash1 ! When I have power & computers back up at home, I will send a separate email to the Master to see if she knows of anyone coming up from my end of the state.

My dream is to become good enough at this stuff to truly hunt, and then perhaps I'll be able to become a member too. But pony & I have a lot of work to do together first.

I attended this clinic yesterday and had a ball! (coming from close to Flash1 so couldn't offer a ride). Very informative, many thanks to the Tanheath Hunt for hosting such a helpful, friendly clinic! Tyrone Farm in CT was a spectacular venue too, lovely views and perfect weather. I am looking forward to getting out there this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by nctoma View Post
    I attended this clinic yesterday and had a ball! (coming from close to Flash1 so couldn't offer a ride). Very informative, many thanks to the Tanheath Hunt for hosting such a helpful, friendly clinic! Tyrone Farm in CT was a spectacular venue too, lovely views and perfect weather. I am looking forward to getting out there this fall!
    I've heard it's a lovely spot. I'm looking forward to attending a joint meet there this fall!
    Equine Ink - My soapbox for equestrian writings & reviews.
    EquestrianHow2 - Operating instructions for your horse.