The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Our Pas de Deux practice...

My friend wasn't able to be there to ride today, so our friend filled in and we rode together! What fun! I was laughing and enjoying a good deal of it. Our instructor gave us some choreography tips and figures. My partner's horse had fun, I think Studly had fun, not as enthused about being beside his pasture buddy in the arena though, but by the end of the hour, it was working out much better--partly because my steering got a little more controlled I can't wait for my friend to ride her horse with me--then our mutual friend will be our mirror/choreographer on the ground! What a blast! Walk music is by the Buckrabbits (spaghetti western sky), trot is also by Buckrabbits (Rockabilly Rumpus) and the canter is Rebel Rouser (can't remember the artist). Our instructor seemed pretty psyched I found some music that will mesh together well and our horses almost match BPM exactly, and they look almost identical. I can't wait to get to the finished project :-)

That's it, just had to share as it jazzed my whole day!

Riding a Pas de Deux is probably the most fun one can do in dressage! Keep us posted.
    "No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

and put some footage on youtube for Mr Youtube to find!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier