The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

stable01085@yahoo.com Guest

Default Looking for a Ladies Phaeton Road Cart

Looking for a Ladies Phaeton Road Cart for our 15.3 hand Morgan gelding.Also have a Kutzman Wagonette light for sale,brand new never been used nd stored inside.

Question here. I don't know of any phaetons that are not 4-wheel vehicles. While all carts only have 2-wheels.

So my question is do you want a 4-wheeled carriage or a road cart with only 2 wheels?

Many vehicles have been misnamed, wrong names applied or names have been twisted over time so they are changed into unrecognizable descriptions. Same vehicle is called one thing in the East, totally different name in the Midwest.

Do you have a photo of a vehicle LIKE the one you want to buy? That would probably be the most helpful for us to aid you with finding a vehicle.

And sorry but you have to go private about selling stuff or the Moderators will get after you.

There is a 2 wheel phaeton body road cart although I have not heard it called a ladies. I am going to PM you of a very nice one for sale with cane sides.