http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...498100070.html

FREE TO GOOD HOME - $100 (Orange, Va)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-16, 8:10PM EDT
Reply to: sale-ap7xu-2498100070@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Read bottom for special offer----

**He is AMHR eligible** "Prance" really is quite an exceptional stallion! He is cremello and he has blue eyes. He has a gorgeous, floaty, animated trot. He loves to pull the cart and has a lot of endurance. He loves to jump, he can clear 2'6 easy and he is really good at oxers. He loves to perform and strut his stuff. He is very friendly, and has the perfect personality for breeding. He has a beautiful head, neck, and eyes. Flawless conformation.

"Bugs" is the black mare. She is broke to drive also. She is very friendly and calm. She is simply adorable. She has excellent movement. She is kid safe and loves to be brushed and bathed. Easy to handle. Easy to catch. She is registed AMHA - Lowery's Lil Mona Lisa. 29 inches tall. Most likely in foal for a foal by Prance this year. She is an amazing little horse and I promise she warm your heart and you will fall in love with her.

Prance was kicked in the Jaw by a 17 hand TB and has an infection in his jaw. If you will pay for his vet bill which has been estimated at 600. Then I will give him to you. I love him so much, but i can not pay for his vet bill. Please help me take care of him and give him a loving home.

Bugs was kicked by one of my horses in her shoulder, I do not know the extent of her injury yet, but I know the x-ray is gonna get it started at 200 dollars. I am also willing to work a deal for her as I simply do not have the money. I have had both of the horses for years and I am really really upset that both of them have been hurt severely. I really hope there is a kind person out there that will help me pay for their vet bills. They are worth every dime. I love them so much, they really are great little horses. I hope I can find them a good home.