The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default I'm so MAD you guys got me on Netflix, and Firefly!

I started after last OT day, and I LOVE Firefly. And there were only 13 episodes. I want more! I watched Serenity again, which I had seen long before I saw Firefly, and I'm SO sad. Wash is dead! I want my characters back! They're all gone.

I want to know more about the preacher. I want to see River do her stuff. What about the captain (that hottie) and the companion? And Jayne. Not fair, not fair.

I have started in Torchwood, though, and am addicted. I've got a OT of episodes to get through! And it's still going! The BBC is SO much more liberal than US tv. Wow.

As a fellow Brown Coat, I share your pain...

I think there's a comic book that carried the story on after the events in Serenity
    Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? - The horse. (R.Duncan)

I still miss it too!
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

Yup, Firefly is the best sci fi series that never was. IMO it's followed closely by Space Above and Beyond. Take comfort in Nathan Fillion making oblique Firefly references in Castle.

Paula
    He is total garbage! Quick! Hide him on my trailer (Petstorejunkie).

I was the one who started the DVDs to watch during summer thread last OT day....and I also got the Firefly DVD set, since it was the one recommended the most. 3 more episodes to go, and I'm also sad that it's almost over. I haven't seen Serenity, so that's next on the list.

Hmmmm, I might have to start watching Castle....cuz the guy who plays Mal is hot
    BES
    Proudly owned by 2 chestnut mares
    Crayola Posse: sea green
    Mighty Rehabbers Clique

IMO Firefly and Babylon 5 contend for The Title. They are somewhat different, but blessed with good production values and engaging characters. Firefly may have the edge because they blow more stuff up and have more gunfights.

We don't do Netflix.

G.

OP, I was in the same boat as you after Firefly. Totally in a funk and grumbly at the world for it being canceled! Not fair! I believe I said, "I hate that show! It's STUPID!" Over and over just because I liked it so much and was mad i couldn't see more!
    MrB's attempt at talking like a horse person, "We'll be entering in the amateur hunter-gatherer division...."