The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Why must there still be stupid people?

Saw this online today. First this women is out of her mind- but it is people like this that make the horse industry and owning horses so difficult and worse.
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...FHB68CH3JKpvCn
    Pro Slaughter
    Anti Parelli

Um, ok...? Yeah, she was completely hysterical and obviously ignorant about horses, but I would think that anybody would be alarmed by a horse (especially one who is in work) randomly falling over. Right? Is this is your idea of normal or acceptable, so someone shouldn't speak up if a horse who collapsed for no apparent reason is stuck right back in the queue? Again:
    You can take a line and say it isn't straight- but that won't change its shape. Jets to Brazil

The horse was fine- or atleast appeared to be. In good weight/ flesh. Well takin care of just chillin with his leg caulked waiting for his next ride after the fall. It was ocbviously worse to the woman than the horse. If you look closelt the horse trips over the curb.
    Pro Slaughter
    Anti Parelli

Good grief!!!

It is crap like this that feeds NONSENSE.

Life cannot be legislated to perfection. Life happens on life's terms. There was no accident, no blood, no injury and the hysterical screaming woman?

I hope she sought therapy.

Yeah, OP, waaayyy beaten to the punch:

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=315541

oh please! A classic case of a balking horse. Difficult to correct though with a bunch of non-horsey people around.

The horse slipped while spooking. He didn't 'pass out'. He seems perfectly fine, and not at all worried.

I had to stop watching the video, the woman is a complete idiot and I couldn't stand her hysteria. She was obviously not interested in the horse's actual welfare (screaming when the horse is already agitated, never asking if the animal is hurt, etc) and is just a drama queen desperate for attention.

I only got to watch until the lady jumped out of the carriage as my computer crashed but OMG that lady is HILARIOUS! I love how she just kept screaming RUN RUN RUN! His far away do u need to get from a horse that is lying down haha. Is it uncomfortable to watch a horse fall? Yes it sure is, but it's uncomfortable to watch no matter what. Whether it's with a rider, attached to a carriage, or just the horse playing out in it's field and trips over it's own dang feet! Obviously the carriage driver would not go 'I wonder what would happen if I flip my horse over, even though he is my means if business and I he is injured I can't make a living, I still think I will try it!' of course he would NEVER want to do that so getting cranky and hysterical at the guy for the horse tripping serves no purpose. I get clients like her in for dog grooming and some days I just wanna shoot myself in the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    Yeah, OP, waaayyy beaten to the punch:

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=315541
    Yeah but thanks for posting- the youtube videos were removed before I got to see them.

That lady needs to be slapped for being an ignorant low-class drama queen. Definitely a candidate for the Jerry Springer Show!

soleil Guest

Because they breed like horses.
    Last edited by soleil; Aug. 12, 2011 at 01:33 AM.

Already posted on another very long thread. WAYYY LATE on this. But notice how this version doesn't have her copyright pasted across the bottom like the one on Youtube had? The two videos she posted were taken down at least a day ago or longer. There was a mesage that said they were removed because they violated Youtube's terms of service.

In the second one she cursed the carriage driver who was waiting to give her peurse back that she had forgotten in her haste to exit the carriage WHILE she continued using her phone to document her "traumatic" experience. Comments on her two videos were running way against her before they were pulled.

Read the other coth thread. There are some great and funny comments posted there.

Originally Posted by jetsmom

"Her telling the family, "RUN! RUN!" killed me. Apparently she must have been concerned that the gas tank on the carriage (Or maybe the horse) might explode after the accident."

This was my favorite post of all on that other thread. I think it bears posting here, too