The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone done Georgetown HT with CEO?

Considering this as a next show..

Anyone have pics of themselves on the XC course there? How did it ride? Hills/flat?

Thanks!!

Sent you a PM
    Please visit the Donate page!

https://justworldeventer.squarespace.com

I competed my 4yr old in the starter division at Megan's last show, and had a great time. It was very well run and fun. The X- course is in two large fields, and is a pretty short course. The terrain has some slight hills, but is overall pretty flat. Dressage warm up is in another field. They only have one dressage ring, one jumping ring, and one x country course, so expect a long day! It is a fun schooling type event.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnutwithchrome View Post
    I competed my 4yr old in the starter division at Megan's last show, and had a great time. It was very well run and fun. The X- course is in two large fields, and is a pretty short course. The terrain has some slight hills, but is overall pretty flat. Dressage warm up is in another field. They only have one dressage ring, one jumping ring, and one x country course, so expect a long day! It is a fun schooling type event.
    Ditto to everything in this post! Very fun day at the last event! I won't be able to compete my 4 year old at the upcoming event as I will have my 3 yr old at a DSHB show Friday and Saturday before in Ohio but will be volunteering I felt both xc and SJ were good interesting courses and every effort is made for it to be a relaxing schooling event (polo shirts and no braiding!) so I would definitely recommend it!