The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default BWP Results in south Carolina

We had a great group of people at our rather small, but high quality BWP Keuring on Saturday.

Top filly was a really nice 5 month old grey filly by Calido I, out of Anika, by Figaro, with 84 points,presented by Nicole Bootle. 81 points for Lalique, by Cabardino, out of Lacet, by Obscur II, owned by Lauraie Vanwynsberghe, and third was my filly, L'Escuda ES, by Escudo II, out of Tigris, by Nicholas with 78 points...all First Premium!

Only one colt, Lambourghini, by Cabardino, out of Jacklin, by 2972 Just Boy with a score of 77 Points, also owned by Laurie . and also First Premium.

Two Year Olds: winner of the Two Year Old futurity with 78 Points was my BIG Escudo II colt, out of Tigris by Nicholas, Journey Man ES, second was Jette, by Deja Blue B, out of Rest My Case xx, by Restless Restless xx, owned by Allie Conrad, with 75 Points.

One Oldenburg mare was presented for approval, and that was Anika, by Figaro, out of St. Pr. Anke, by Kronpriz xx, with 64 Points.

We all had a nice relaxing time, and Judge Boudewjin Scheppers, head of the Stallion Selection Committee in Belgium, commented on what a high quality group of foals we are now producing in the USA.

I will post pictures when I get them!

Congratulations on a terrific Keuring!!

Nancy
    Home of Ironman: GOV, BWP, RPSI, CSHA, AWR, ISR Oldenburg, CWHBA, CSHA, CS, and PHR.
    www.ironmanonline.com

Thanks, Nancy! Karen Allan was going to bring Keepsake (Ironman x Nicholas,) but she had surgery on her back, and couldn't make the trip. We were all looking forward to seeing him strut his stuff!

Laura

Congratulations Laura!