The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default GOV Inspection at Rolling Stone Farm July 29, 2011

We hosted our GOV inspection on July 29th. There were 29 foals and 5 mares in attendance. 24 foals and 2 mares were from RSF. Many thanks to my RSF staff and friends. Quinnten Alston and Becca Arnold were super as handlers. Dennis Moore was once again our announcer and he did a lot of research, so his comments were educational and complete. The paperwork on all of my horses was done ahead of time, so we were done by noon (that's right- believe it!). My husband, Jim was the chef and lunch organizer- thanks, Honey!
    Laurie Cameron's TB mare was accepted into the MMB, and her lovely jumper bred foal by Quinar was awarded Premium. Lhayla (Loerke/Rhococo- Renaissance), owned by Kelly Ebert and bred by me was accepted into the MMB and her filly by Cabardino got good comments. Ghuatamala (Gold Luck/EM Europa-Eisenbarth), owned by Jacquie Kindred and bred by me was accepted into the MMB and her filly by Shakespeare RSF was awarded Premium. My 15.3 hand palomino 3 year old filly (long story) was accepted into the Weser Ems MMB with very good scores. Sabrina, my new Dutch mare, was accepted into the MMB with 8's for the trot and general impression. Premium foals were:
    Ghucci (Gold Luck/Weltmeyer/Brentano II), Ghiorgio (Gold Luck/Armin/Akzent II), Qhuicksilver (Quaterback/Loerke/Waltzertraum), Dhocker (Dancier/Rotspon/Gibraleon), Dholce (Dauphin/Loerke/Renaissance), Fherrigamo (Fhitzgerald/DiCaprio/Monty), Fhendi (Fhitzgerald/Arrian/Pablo), Shequin (Sir Gregory/Wolkentanz II/Renaissance), Shanghai (Stedinger/Rotspon/Armin), Shanel (Shakespeare RSF/Grundstein/Pik Bube), Shtrapless (Shakespeare RSF/Gold Luck/Prince Orac xx), Shtiletto (Shakespeare RSF/Fabriano/Wonderful), Shilhouette (Shakespeare RSF/Fuerst Heinrich/Velton Third), Shoho (Shakespeare RSF/Wolkenstein II/Pinkus), Shwatch (Shakespeare RSF/Archipel/Windhuk), Shydney (Shakespeare RSF/Contucci/Banter), Shopper (Shakespeare RSF/Widmark/Davignon), and Shavane (Shakespeare RSF/Royal Prince/Weltmeyer). There were 5 (!) Foal of Distinction ribbons awarded: Shanghai, who was named Champion Colt, Shilhouette, who was named Champion Filly, Shopper, who was named co- Champion Colt, Shavane, who was named Co-Champion Colt and Shtiletto, named Co-Champion Filly. A very good day!
    http://www.rollingstonefarm.com
    Large Oldenburg and Hanoverian breeding farm
    Standing Shakespeare RSF, Fhitzgerald, Sir James and the homebred stallion Dheputy.

Congrats to all!! Sounds like Shakespeare RSF has been awful busy producing very nice foals. Mo you have a great breeding program and should be very proud for all of your hard work and dedication.
    It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.”
    ? Marilyn Monroe

Congratulations Mo. It is one thing to breed and raise a stallion, but another to stand behind that stallion and produce quality offspring from him.
    Nancy Holowesko

www.crosiadorefarm.com

Congratulations Mo! Can't wait for the pictures.
    "The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited." - Plutarch

Owned by: Ghold Nugget (Gold Luck - Pablo - Weltmeyer)

Quote Originally Posted by Crosiadore Farm View Post
    Congratulations Mo. It is one thing to breed and raise a stallion, but another to stand behind that stallion and produce quality offspring from him.
    Thanks, Nancy, that means a lot coming from you. May you have this happen to you in the near future (wink)
    http://www.rollingstonefarm.com
    Large Oldenburg and Hanoverian breeding farm
    Standing Shakespeare RSF, Fhitzgerald, Sir James and the homebred stallion Dheputy.

Default Inspection

Sounds like it was quite a successful day, Congratulations to all!
    Goldhope Farm
    Breeder of International Quality Palomino & Buckskin KWPN, Oldenburg and Dansk Varmblod Sporthorses

www.GoldhopeFarm.com
    484-228-8162 EST
    GoldhopeFarm@aol.com

Mo, congrats! I totally agree with Nancy - HUGE achievement!

Congratulations Mo! That sounds like a really successful and very busy inspection.
    Chris Misita
    www.hiddenvalleyfarms.net Home of Bravo and Warrick!
    To dare; progress comes at this price. All sublime conquests are, more or less, the rewards of daring.
    Victor Hugo

Default GOV Inspection

Mo,
    You should run horse shows getting all done by noon.

Congratulations Mo, and thanks for the detailed report, not to mention all the hard work and great organizing!