The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Half-Arab Gelding and Morgan Mare in Cecil County, MD (Update- Half Arab placed)

2. Philadelphia's Choice "Philly" is an 18 year old 15 hand chestnut Morgan mare. I had sold her to a 4H kid a few years back who rode and showed her hunters. Then she gave her back to me in anticipation of going to college in the fall. I offered her for lease here and found a home for her, but alas- she's got arthritic changes in both hocks and is not sound for jumping or heavy work. Hence she is here at my farm again. She is an angel- super steady and confident. She would love to be a kids walk trot pony or meander down the trails with someone. She does have heavy scarring on both hind legs from an old fence injury which do not affect her at all.
    Last edited by tabula rashah; Jul. 29, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: one horse found a home
    “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain

Default Morgan mare

I have a need for a quiet horse for a child. Her first pony, an older mare just passed away. The family is devastated , the have a large farm in ND, they have other horses that are very well cared for, they need a good steady pony or horse to be ridden around their farm.

If you think your mare is a possibility,,please contact me
    Regards
    Jeanne
    Jmr735@aol.com