The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default a TB pedigree!

I was thinking about my horse's pedigree and wondered what the experts on the COTH breeding forum thought of it!

I am currently using him as a hunter, but am contemplating switching over to eventing at some point in the near future.

Here's the link:
    http://www.pedigreequery.com/alleged+charge

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Frivian; Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling

This is a very very nice sport horse pedigree..

I also had an Alleged grandson and he was the best horse I ever owned.. huge jump.

Where did you find this guy? I have wanted another Alleged grandson forever but cant seem to find any.

Got him from the Lost and Found Horse Rescue in Maryland. He was bred by Joe Carothers of Texas and raced with Leighton Farm in Maryland. No one knows for sure how he ended up at the auction (where Lost and Found got him) though...

He does have a very nice jump, although he's still green so I'm not sure how far he'll go :-)

He loves to jump, but hates flat work and can be very opinionated! Haha.

That IS an outstanding pedigree for sport!! Well done! Pictures!! I have an Alleged granddaughter who is one of my broodies and she is awesome. Her produce have been super as well. I have a gelding and a filly out of her that are both available as I'm downsizing. She scored in the rafters at her ATA inspection, also. Love Alleged -- met him in person -- WOW!
    PennyG

Quote Originally Posted by TKR View Post
    That IS an outstanding pedigree for sport!! Well done! Pictures!! I have an Alleged granddaughter who is one of my broodies and she is awesome. Her produce have been super as well. I have a gelding and a filly out of her that are both available as I'm downsizing. She scored in the rafters at her ATA inspection, also. Love Alleged -- met him in person -- WOW!
    PennyG
    yeah been dying to find another Alleged grandson or daughter...

Very nice! Lots to like

Top side: Hoist the Flag: super jump, super mover, tends to be tempermental.
    Prince John and Round Table....more jump. Moon Dancer (the very bottom) is the 1/4 I don't know much about.

Bottom side:The Axe/Al Hattab...the 1 part that adds a nice dressage element. Royal Charger : sturdy build/more jump; Nasullah: more jump, tends to have a 'tude, Niccolo Dellarca...nice old timey horse.

Equine LVR - my gelding is doing nothing and is a total sweetheart, but can be a bit reactive when distracted - not in a bad way, but just gets in a bit of a wad that needs a quiet rider. He is special to me, but needs a job.
    PennyG

Clarksdale, MS--the golden buckle on the cotton belt

About nothing, but there was an Alleged son in Poland or the former Czechoslovakia named Jape who seems to have been an excellent steeplechasing sire for them. More than just a few of this year's Velka Pardubicka entrants have him on top.
    "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay."
    Thread killer Extraordinaire