The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Fat Man needs work! Aldie, VA Experienced Eventer

If anyone has time or interest, free lease, rides, etc for an experienced event horse that is going out of his mind with boredom and driving everyone else crazy.

16.0 hand, 15 year old, event TB horse that needs experienced rider. I have no time to ride due to work, etc. I bought him to show more and then work took off and well, now he is fat and doing nothing. He hasn't been in work for a good year or more though so will need to come back. Does have an old hip injury that needs to be worked around, great feet and a jumping fool. He has a pony mentality so needs someone that can handle the attitude but is a consumated show horse and gets down to business. Fantastic cross country and will jump anything.

I am open to any possible situation as I would just love to see him in use again and doing something. He is a lot of fun. He can stay at my place or moved. UTD on shots and barefoot right now as feet are doing great (done by Forging Ahead).

I have one other as well that needs to be ridden, special case though and needs the absolute right rider but is a sweetie. Needs experienced rider who is very soft. He is 10 and 16.2 TB.

I wish I had time but I don't and he and his buddies are just fat and happy living the good life.

I have pictures if desired. Thanks!
    Grab mane and kick on!

www.rocksolid-training.com

Bump for your guys.

Sounds awesome, if I lived in your neck of the woods I would take you up on one or both!