The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Sugarbrook Blue Pacific mare needs forever home

Katrina is a black 2005 Welsh cross mare. By Sugarbrook Blue Pacific... a little over 12.1 located in Greenville, SC. She was born pre mature. Her owner is a vet and has had her since she was 2 years old. She and her children love Katrina but are unable to keep her.

My friend is currently working 110 hours a week. Last month her farm was hit by a tornado and major damage was done. She is so busy and with the recent damage done to her farm she needs to place Katrina in a good home. Children have been lead around on her and they love messing with her.

The pony is a very flat kneed fluid mover. Some minor conformation issues due to her early entry she is really best suited as a broodmare or companion.

I am moving to Sweden Aug. 4. So contact me before then 336-414-2808 or sud11jwy@lu.se
    Or her owner Kristen: 864-414-8818
    *~JJ Wyatt~*

Have YOU hugged your pony TODAY?

Happy Hill Farm
    now helping with the ponies at
    www.heliconsportponies.com

I am so sorry for this little girl having to leave her home and find another one. From what I hear, she is sweet and allows children to sit on her and lead her around. Wow, BLACK!! This is a first from my stallion, "Traveller" to have a black. Lets keep her bumped up and find her a home.
    Sandy
    www.sugarbrook.com
    hunter/jumper ponies

May help if I enter the correct email address for me.... new address so getting use to it sud11jwy@student.lu.se Hopefully will be getting new pictures of her in the next few days.

We did find out her dam lines. Her name was Penrhyn Wind Chimes. Sire is Penrhyn Wonderlight out of Bell Chimes of Penrhyn.
    Last edited by cloudharborgirl; Jul. 22, 2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: one day I will learn this new email.....
    *~JJ Wyatt~*

Have YOU hugged your pony TODAY?

Happy Hill Farm
    now helping with the ponies at
    www.heliconsportponies.com

angelaandconnor Guest

Default We'd love to have her..

I msged you on facebook as I saw her on Sandy's facebook and she's exactly what we are looking for... the only problem is I'm in AL and I donno how we'd get her here.. if anyone is coming this way though and will let her ride for a share of the gas I have a big pasture and two little boys who would be beyond words ecstatic to have her.