Hi - I have a four year old draft cross (TB/Clyde) that I bought from a breeder in Oregon. He is bay with four whites and two blue eyes, 16.1, and he has been under saddle for almost a year.

This summer I was diagnosed with cancer. I realize my dreams of hunter pacing are probably not going to be realized.

So Jasper as we call him needs a new home. He has had ground work, manners training, 9 months under saddle flat work and 2 months of jumping. I have no income right now and I can not afford the $1200 training bill.

He has a gorgeous correct natural jump. He is brave but green to the fences. His trot is super smooth but has too much knee for the hunter ring. He has a lot of over reach in his walk and canter. He is very handsome. The only bad thing I can say about him is he is immature for his age - he does not retain his lessons that well unless he is ridden at a similar time in a similar place. He does not rear or buck under saddle and once he is used to a place, rarely spooks.

He is sound and has front and back shoes on but he does not need them unless the ground is really hard and abrasive. He is good with other horses. Trailers great, even by himself.

I have pics and a very short video from April.

My email is hjrider1@live.com , phone is 408 316 3182