The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default NOT GUILTY-Casey Anthony

No words can describe!!

Try these: Sickening, ridiculous, irrational, unbelieveable, nauseating, shocking, convoluted, and a repeat of the OJ trial. I have less than ZERO faith in the way our system works if this murderess can get off scot free. I am just overwheled with anger. Chicken s**t juror pool won't send a woman to the chair - but look at Scott Peterson's trial - same "circumstantial" case and a conviction.
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!

I didn't follow the trial at all; was the evidence pretty compelling? The bits and pieces on the news certainly seemed bad.

I just... I can't... omg.
    come what may

Rest in peace great mare, 1987-2013

No justice for Caylee! Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverfarm View Post
    Try these: Sickening, ridiculous, irrational, unbelieveable, nauseating, shocking, convoluted, and a repeat of the OJ trial. I have less than ZERO faith in the way our system works if this murderess can get off scot free. I am just overwheled with anger. Chicken s**t juror pool won't send a woman to the chair - but look at Scott Peterson's trial - same "circumstantial" case and a conviction.
    My sentiments exactly.

She was never going to be found guilty, that case had more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Casey Anthony is a slut, a liar, a worthless piece of sh*t human being. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately), those are not crimes. It was proven without a shadow of a doubt she is those things, but there was no proof, not even close, of her killing this child. Im not saying Im entirely happy with it, other than I am happy that the system did work, and you are presumed innocent unless proven guilt

Dont get me wrong, I fully believe she had something to do with it, but that isnt enough to get her put behind bars.

Kudos to the jury for doing the right, if difficult, thing.

I am sorry I realize due to my job I see things a bit different but......................W.....T.........H........ ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And killers walk the street..........

Quote Originally Posted by Coreene View Post
    She was never going to be found guilty, that case had more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
    Yep yep. You can't blame a jury for what was put before them.

Very sad. Let's hope she suddenly becomes sterile.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

I just got home from riding all morning, and heard a snipit of the news not guilty just at 2pm central.

Say waahhh?

I came home popped the tv on and sure enough.

I call this late term abortion, and OJ all over.

They should have NEVER taken the case out of their county. They were her peers. Those jurors wanted to go home and move on. They SHOULD have found jurors who knew of the case. They just wanted to go home. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Oh, so now they do not want to talk to the media. Ohhh. The justice system failed. FAILED. I think they were ready to go home, and any overtime they were not willing to do. Dead eats all of those jurors. Gee, most had never heard of her. But I bet they DID. What idiots.

This is OJ all over again. This.is.

Can't watch or listen to anything ever again about this.

So what Casey goes home free today, and reproduces more children? Or maybe she and Jose will run off into the sunset together?? And they have children? Both are con artist. So do her parents make her clean out Caylee's room or what? She will be more careful next time, and be a good girl now.

Horrible. Just horrible.

So what now, she goes home to her loving parents arms. HA!

Being that history repeats itself, maybe in the near future she will be in jail again. She loves fame be it good or bad. But so does Jose.

I agree that the jury had absolutely no other choice. The prosecution should have done a better job. There was doubt everywhere you looked unfortunately. Justice was not done but the correct verdict based upon the evidence presented was reached in my opinion. I watched minutes of the trial here and there yet still heard enough to know it didn't add up. Something happened to that child clearly but the prosecution did not tell us what, and how and who.

Duct tape over a drowning victim....WTF????? So sorry for the poor baby!!
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma

Just think, she is free to have more children . . . yikes.
    "You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?" Richard Bach

It is not the jury's responsibility to speak to the media. Their job was to decide whether she was guilty or not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and based solely upon the evidence presented in court.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

I didn't follow the trial at all; was the evidence pretty compelling? The bits and pieces on the news certainly seemed bad.
    It was all circumstantial. They know the baby was dead. They proved the duct tape was on there during the decomposition. They know the mother didn't give two sh*ts that her baby was dead and started partying hard the night she died and never stopped partying. She lied to everyone about all sorts of stuff.

But they couldn't prove cause of death.

She allowed her attorney to throw her entire family under the bus in the trial. She even mouthed during the closing statements, "he wouldn't do that" when it was stated her father might have something to do with it.

So, a guilty person goes free. Probably because she's a young, attractive female. Because Scott Peterson's trial was 100% circumstantial too...yet he got convicted.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Ok then WHO killed her? And why? Zanny? George? (I think not). A ghost? Or was it a majickal butterfly spitting unicorn? Swiss cheese my ***. CIRCUMSTANTIAL was enough to convict Scott Peterson. This was exactly the same kind of case. The jury was just plain OVER IT.
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rmh_rider View Post
    I just got home from riding all morning, and heard a snipit of the news not guilty just at 2pm central.

Say waahhh?

I came home popped the tv on and sure enough.

I call this late term abortion, and OJ all over.

They should have NEVER taken the case out of their county. They were her peers. Those jurors wanted to go home and move on. They SHOULD have found jurors who knew of the case. They just wanted to go home. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Oh, so now they do not want to talk to the media. Ohhh. The justice system failed. FAILED. I think they were ready to go home, and any overtime they were not willing to do. Dead eats all of those jurors. Gee, most had never heard of her. But I bet they DID. What idiots.

This is OJ all over again. This.is.

Can't watch or listen to anything ever again about this.

So what Casey goes home free today, and reproduces more children? Or maybe she and Jose will run off into the sunset together?? And they have children? Both are con artist. So do her parents make her clean out Caylee's room or what? She will be more careful next time, and be a good girl now.

Horrible. Just horrible.

So what now, she goes home to her loving parents arms. HA!

Being that history repeats itself, maybe in the near future she will be in jail again. She loves fame be it good or bad. But so does Jose.
    This is why this case was so interesting, that the court system was displayed for those who dont understand it, which apparently you dont. The reason they went out of county is so they could find jurors who had no knowledge of the case, so there would be no pre conceived notions on the case. If you think those jurors just decided quickly to go home, you are again sadly mistaken. It is a very serious decision they made, they invested 6 weeks of their lives away from home, and I promise they were bound and determined to make the correct decision, which they did. The fact the verdict came down so quickly shows to me that they also realized there was no basis on convicting her for murder.

Why would they want to talk to the media? They are done, they just want to go home. Im sure they are exhausted.

Our justice system isnt always perfect, but its the best in the world, and the right decision was made.

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverfarm View Post
    Ok then WHO killed her? And why? Zanny? George? (I think not). A ghost? Or was it a majickal butterfly spitting unicorn? Swiss cheese my ***. CIRCUMSTANTIAL was enough to convict Scott Peterson. This was exactly the same kind of case. The jury was just plain OVER IT.
    The Peterson case had compelling circumstantial evidence. This case didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by halo
    Casey Anthony is a slut, a liar, a worthless piece of sh*t human being. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately), those are not crimes. It was proven without a shadow of a doubt she is those things, but there was no proof, not even close, of her killing this child. Im not saying Im entirely happy with it, other than I am happy that the system did work, and you are presumed innocent unless proven guilt

Dont get me wrong, I fully believe she had something to do with it, but that isnt enough to get her put behind bars.

Kudos to the jury for doing the right, if difficult, thing.
    THIS, I couldn't agree more.

I have to repeat what I mentioned in the other thread, if the evidence as presented by the prosecution, which was mostly circumstantial, would have been sufficient to put her on death row, then this would have been very worrysome.
    Putting someone on deathrow is essentially murder too and one better has concrete evidence before heading that way.