The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan. 2, 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    2,089

    Default NOT GUILTY-Casey Anthony

    No words can describe!!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2005
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    Try these: Sickening, ridiculous, irrational, unbelieveable, nauseating, shocking, convoluted, and a repeat of the OJ trial. I have less than ZERO faith in the way our system works if this murderess can get off scot free. I am just overwheled with anger. Chicken s**t juror pool won't send a woman to the chair - but look at Scott Peterson's trial - same "circumstantial" case and a conviction.
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov. 25, 2001
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,087

    Default

    I didn't follow the trial at all; was the evidence pretty compelling? The bits and pieces on the news certainly seemed bad.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov. 13, 2010
    Posts
    2,209

    Default

    I just... I can't... omg.
    come what may

    Rest in peace great mare, 1987-2013



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun. 14, 2008
    Posts
    328

    Default

    No justice for Caylee! Sad!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov. 20, 2005
    Location
    missoula. mt
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonriverfarm View Post
    Try these: Sickening, ridiculous, irrational, unbelieveable, nauseating, shocking, convoluted, and a repeat of the OJ trial. I have less than ZERO faith in the way our system works if this murderess can get off scot free. I am just overwheled with anger. Chicken s**t juror pool won't send a woman to the chair - but look at Scott Peterson's trial - same "circumstantial" case and a conviction.
    My sentiments exactly.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov. 23, 1999
    Location
    South Coast Plaza
    Posts
    20,334

    Default

    She was never going to be found guilty, that case had more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
    EDDIE WOULD GO



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar. 12, 2006
    Location
    Ocala
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Casey Anthony is a slut, a liar, a worthless piece of sh*t human being. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately), those are not crimes. It was proven without a shadow of a doubt she is those things, but there was no proof, not even close, of her killing this child. Im not saying Im entirely happy with it, other than I am happy that the system did work, and you are presumed innocent unless proven guilt

    Dont get me wrong, I fully believe she had something to do with it, but that isnt enough to get her put behind bars.

    Kudos to the jury for doing the right, if difficult, thing.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun. 4, 2008
    Location
    Close to Ocala,fl
    Posts
    808

    Default

    I am sorry I realize due to my job I see things a bit different but......................W.....T.........H........ ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And killers walk the street..........



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug. 15, 2008
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreene View Post
    She was never going to be found guilty, that case had more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
    Yep yep. You can't blame a jury for what was put before them.

    Very sad. Let's hope she suddenly becomes sterile.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep. 29, 2009
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    I just got home from riding all morning, and heard a snipit of the news not guilty just at 2pm central.

    Say waahhh?

    I came home popped the tv on and sure enough.

    I call this late term abortion, and OJ all over.

    They should have NEVER taken the case out of their county. They were her peers. Those jurors wanted to go home and move on. They SHOULD have found jurors who knew of the case. They just wanted to go home. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Oh, so now they do not want to talk to the media. Ohhh. The justice system failed. FAILED. I think they were ready to go home, and any overtime they were not willing to do. Dead eats all of those jurors. Gee, most had never heard of her. But I bet they DID. What idiots.

    This is OJ all over again. This.is.

    Can't watch or listen to anything ever again about this.

    So what Casey goes home free today, and reproduces more children? Or maybe she and Jose will run off into the sunset together?? And they have children? Both are con artist. So do her parents make her clean out Caylee's room or what? She will be more careful next time, and be a good girl now.

    Horrible. Just horrible.

    So what now, she goes home to her loving parents arms. HA!

    Being that history repeats itself, maybe in the near future she will be in jail again. She loves fame be it good or bad. But so does Jose.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar. 8, 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    19,610

    Default

    I agree that the jury had absolutely no other choice. The prosecution should have done a better job. There was doubt everywhere you looked unfortunately. Justice was not done but the correct verdict based upon the evidence presented was reached in my opinion. I watched minutes of the trial here and there yet still heard enough to know it didn't add up. Something happened to that child clearly but the prosecution did not tell us what, and how and who.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr. 14, 2006
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Duct tape over a drowning victim....WTF????? So sorry for the poor baby!!
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct. 23, 2004
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Just think, she is free to have more children . . . yikes.
    "You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?" Richard Bach



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov. 23, 1999
    Location
    South Coast Plaza
    Posts
    20,334

    Default

    It is not the jury's responsibility to speak to the media. Their job was to decide whether she was guilty or not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and based solely upon the evidence presented in court.
    EDDIE WOULD GO



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb. 6, 2003
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    24,482

    Default

    I didn't follow the trial at all; was the evidence pretty compelling? The bits and pieces on the news certainly seemed bad.
    It was all circumstantial. They know the baby was dead. They proved the duct tape was on there during the decomposition. They know the mother didn't give two sh*ts that her baby was dead and started partying hard the night she died and never stopped partying. She lied to everyone about all sorts of stuff.

    But they couldn't prove cause of death.

    She allowed her attorney to throw her entire family under the bus in the trial. She even mouthed during the closing statements, "he wouldn't do that" when it was stated her father might have something to do with it.

    So, a guilty person goes free. Probably because she's a young, attractive female. Because Scott Peterson's trial was 100% circumstantial too...yet he got convicted.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2005
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    Ok then WHO killed her? And why? Zanny? George? (I think not). A ghost? Or was it a majickal butterfly spitting unicorn? Swiss cheese my ***. CIRCUMSTANTIAL was enough to convict Scott Peterson. This was exactly the same kind of case. The jury was just plain OVER IT.
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!



  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar. 12, 2006
    Location
    Ocala
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmh_rider View Post
    I just got home from riding all morning, and heard a snipit of the news not guilty just at 2pm central.

    Say waahhh?

    I came home popped the tv on and sure enough.

    I call this late term abortion, and OJ all over.

    They should have NEVER taken the case out of their county. They were her peers. Those jurors wanted to go home and move on. They SHOULD have found jurors who knew of the case. They just wanted to go home. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Oh, so now they do not want to talk to the media. Ohhh. The justice system failed. FAILED. I think they were ready to go home, and any overtime they were not willing to do. Dead eats all of those jurors. Gee, most had never heard of her. But I bet they DID. What idiots.

    This is OJ all over again. This.is.

    Can't watch or listen to anything ever again about this.

    So what Casey goes home free today, and reproduces more children? Or maybe she and Jose will run off into the sunset together?? And they have children? Both are con artist. So do her parents make her clean out Caylee's room or what? She will be more careful next time, and be a good girl now.

    Horrible. Just horrible.

    So what now, she goes home to her loving parents arms. HA!

    Being that history repeats itself, maybe in the near future she will be in jail again. She loves fame be it good or bad. But so does Jose.
    This is why this case was so interesting, that the court system was displayed for those who dont understand it, which apparently you dont. The reason they went out of county is so they could find jurors who had no knowledge of the case, so there would be no pre conceived notions on the case. If you think those jurors just decided quickly to go home, you are again sadly mistaken. It is a very serious decision they made, they invested 6 weeks of their lives away from home, and I promise they were bound and determined to make the correct decision, which they did. The fact the verdict came down so quickly shows to me that they also realized there was no basis on convicting her for murder.

    Why would they want to talk to the media? They are done, they just want to go home. Im sure they are exhausted.

    Our justice system isnt always perfect, but its the best in the world, and the right decision was made.



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar. 12, 2006
    Location
    Ocala
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonriverfarm View Post
    Ok then WHO killed her? And why? Zanny? George? (I think not). A ghost? Or was it a majickal butterfly spitting unicorn? Swiss cheese my ***. CIRCUMSTANTIAL was enough to convict Scott Peterson. This was exactly the same kind of case. The jury was just plain OVER IT.
    The Peterson case had compelling circumstantial evidence. This case didnt.



  20. #20
    Join Date
    May. 6, 2006
    Location
    Warren County, NJ
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halo
    Casey Anthony is a slut, a liar, a worthless piece of sh*t human being. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately), those are not crimes. It was proven without a shadow of a doubt she is those things, but there was no proof, not even close, of her killing this child. Im not saying Im entirely happy with it, other than I am happy that the system did work, and you are presumed innocent unless proven guilt

    Dont get me wrong, I fully believe she had something to do with it, but that isnt enough to get her put behind bars.

    Kudos to the jury for doing the right, if difficult, thing.
    THIS, I couldn't agree more.

    I have to repeat what I mentioned in the other thread, if the evidence as presented by the prosecution, which was mostly circumstantial, would have been sufficient to put her on death row, then this would have been very worrysome.
    Putting someone on deathrow is essentially murder too and one better has concrete evidence before heading that way.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: Jul. 5, 2011, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul. 5, 2011, 10:22 AM
  3. Casey Anthony Trial - is the press going overboard?
    By MunchkinsMom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun. 12, 2011, 12:57 PM
  4. Anyone else wish that the Casey Anthony trial
    By mroades in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May. 31, 2011, 05:35 PM
  5. GUILTY, HEYDONS FOUND GUILTY BUT...
    By cloudyandcallie in forum Off Course
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Feb. 2, 2009, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •