The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Red face Gift Suggestions

So, I decided to start a new website geared toward horse and pet lovers. I have a lot of personalized and custom pieces, which are easy, but I am trying to figure out what people like to give and get for gifts, because I can't possibly carry everything! [edit]

All pieces are handmade...nothing mass produced

[edit]

Do you prefer jewelry? Functional pieces? Wood working for around the barn type pieces? Cards/stationary?

Really, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Jul. 3, 2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: removed some specifics/website to avoid advertising for site :)

Personalized notecards w/photo of choice would be da bomb! Also, I once saw a cool (to me)custom but simple necklace w/a small square photo of (in this case) a dearly departed dog--it was no more than1 1/2 " square, finished in silver w/a simple silver chain, or even one of those stiff chokers...I want one or 20...

I'm not into the generic breed items--they never look like MY animals, and it reminds me of those breed-obsessed people who have breed X bathtowels, china, rugs, maiboxes, ets...that makes me sad, but thats me.... But jewelry is always fun!

Thank you Lovely. That is why I have a lot of custom pieces, I too like my own dog. I like the ones that put a picture on something, like the nesting dolls and the gallery wraps.

I have found a lot of artists that recreate your dog from a pic in clay and on treat jars etc. I am just a little concerned people will get concerned about things like, "my dogs ears are not that big", "his eyes are bluer than that".

I like your suggestions.

http://www.petloverparadise.zoovy.co...sonalized.html

What do you think of these as gifts for the kids?