The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need AQHA record help. Thanks!

I'm hoping to track down a copy of my first horse's pedigree and current ownership record. His registration number is 3757919 (HCR Tee J Cuatro). I recently learned his owner (who has been wonderful to him!) has allowed a well-known and reputable therapeutic riding center to use him, and he is working with disabled military men and women. The owner of the program was excited when I commented on a picture of him on their FB page, and asked me to call her with more info. I thought it would be fun to be able to show her his pedigree (especially since his grandsire ...or is it great-grandsire...can never remember!) was inducted into the Hall of Fame this year! I'm in penny-pinching mode right now, though, so just can't justify spending the money (since I let my AQHA membership lapse when I sold him).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you have an AQHA membership and can access the pedigree for free (and ownership history too...if available and free!), please let me know. TIA!

Disregard...someone found the record for me and is emailing as I type.

Is he a Jackie Bee bred horse? We've had a few with that bloodline, very nice horses.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".

Yep. Jackie Bee is his sire's grandsire. And Mr. San Peppy is his dam's grandsire.