The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Escudero out of Escudo 1

Hi,
    Does anyone know anything about Escudero out of Escudo 1. He is a flea bitten grey hanoverian that I own and i want to know what people know of him. If you have an pictures that would be great. I know he has shown in various places and want to know if any one had seen him.

Thumbs up Hi - I know Escudero

I've known Escudero since around 2004 when he was boarded at Maplewood equestrian centre near Cumberland ON. His owner was not able to ride him due to health problems and she moved him to be trained and ridden near Arnprior ON Green Glen Farm. The jumping trainer showed him in California probably in the winter of about 2009 or 2010, and some time later, his owner (who loved him and was very proud of him) sadly passed away. When he left that barn I lost track of him, but found a U-tube video of him at the Nepean Equestrian Park from June 2012. The owner of Green Glen Farm might have photos, as she was fond of Escudero.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane16 View Post
    Hi,
    Does anyone know anything about Escudero out of Escudo 1. He is a flea bitten grey hanoverian that I own and i want to know what people know of him. If you have an pictures that would be great. I know he has shown in various places and want to know if any one had seen him.

FYI There are many Escuderos, that's the name they, the European Breeders, give many Escudo 1 babies.
    FYI its not "out of" 'its by".

1 members found this post helpful.

Escudo is by Arkansas, I have a small fleabit mare I adore by Arkansas, Atlantis has the heart of a lion and rules the 3'6" jumpers in Zone 2.