The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IEA Roll Call

Taco and I are going-- we are in the T3D! I am very excited and Taco looks and feels fabulous.

I know LAZ is organizing the T3D and N3D, WeeDeeTrrr is T3D/N3D volunteer coordinator, and Mudroom is volunteering in the 10-minute box. deltawave will ride in the N3D. Who else?

I'll be there grooming for Dorothy who has a horse is N3D and a horse in the T3D!
    I'm excited!
    -Chelsie
    "Hell yes I can ride. I was riding when I fell off!"

Paco and I will be there doing the N3D. We are ready!! Both my daughters are coming to pit crew for me. How awesome is that!!
    vintage eventer

RedRyderKy and I will be there running our 2nd novices (May-Daze went just beautifully this weekend!!) and have offered our services up to volunteer as well. I've also got a friend running the T3D. Can't wait
    Proud supporter of SprotHorseRiders.com

I'll be there volunteering on Saturday. I'm hauling down on Friday and camping in my trailer again. I figured as long as I had my rig there I might as well bring my pony along this time (Face - the clyde x with the bald face) and school him on the flat on Friday evening and after I'm finished volunteering on Saturday. I'll be camping over by LAZ like I did last year so you and your SO should come over for our pitch-in cookout dealy again.

We'll see you this weekend! Really looking forward to it even though I'm not competing b/c I've got several friends running.
    "If ever I did not have a horse or dog in my keeping, I should feel I had lost touch with the earth." ~Beryl Markham

Aargh! I'm so jealous! Ground should be good, lots of good people and the T3D and the novice3day! Kudos to all who worked so hard on that. Have fun and give us lots of updates.

I will be there with a big group from IL, it's my new horse's 1st recognized event at BN! Super excited to be back at HHP, it's been a few years and I have always been a huge fan of this event. Really looking forward to watching the T3DE & N3DE run as well. Good luck to everyone and here's to a super weekend!

Email news just sent to me from the organizer, Rita.

Weather.com has taken all rain out of the 10 day forecast!!!!

Exciting prospect for competitors and volunteers. The final ride times will be posted soon - this particular event is an sob to set times for - two 3 days and a lot of competitors have multiple rides w/ sj and xc going 2 days and many riders having 3 horses in two-three different divisions = yowza!
    About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation.
    -- Tom Wilson, actor & comedian

I'll be down there with a friend pit crew-ing for our team from Wisconsin. Look for the blue shirts! Our trainer is doing the T3D with her big chestnut Warmblood, her daughter/my friend is doing the Intermediate/Prelim, and we have a couple bouncing around the lower levels. Can't wait! Good luck to everyone!

Come say hi to me--I'll be running around most of the weekend, I'm sure, but the vacant expression usually just means I'm thinking about something else, not that I am being unfriendly.

I'll be riding novice with my TB. Dusting some eventing cobwebs off since I only did one last year (we won't talk about that). Just moved to LAZ's barn the beginning of the month..hope i don't do anything to embarass her! LOL.

A friend of mine is riding my mare in Novice also. So we'll see ya around!
    I love my OTTB! I get my dressage test done faster!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaytb View Post
    I'll be riding novice with my TB. Dusting some eventing cobwebs off since I only did one last year (we won't talk about that). Just moved to LAZ's barn the beginning of the month..hope i don't do anything to embarass her! LOL.

A friend of mine is riding my mare in Novice also. So we'll see ya around!
    LOL--I'm nearly impossible to embarrass. Between the horses and the race cars I've played the fool enough times to just laugh most things off!

Times are up!
    Proud supporter of SprotHorseRiders.com

I'll be there Thurs-Sun.
    I'm not riding, but my former horse Willpower will be in the T3D and many friends are riding. I'll be running around all weekend volunteering and helping friends in the N3D. It's going to be a long week. lol
    Proud former owner of a Wee Dee Trrr
    Proud half-owner of a Picasso Pony

I may not be riding in the N3D if the ride times are to be believed. . . XC at 2:40 in the afternoon for horses doing R&T and SC with predicted 90 degree temps? Hoping it's a typo.
    Click here before you buy.

Temperature Saturday preducted at 96. No way am I taking a horse out for that long in those temps. Many emails on their way . . .

Temperature Saturday preducted at 96. No way am I taking a horse out for that long in those temps. Many emails on their way . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AEM74 View Post
    (Face - the clyde x with the bald face)
    Face is the cutest guy ever! (we bought our OTTB from LAZ and saw you at her April CT)

My daughter will be there riding our new guy Tex (aka Diablo Tejano) in TR.

Wishing everyone there safe rides and lots of fun!

Ohio: Charter Member - COTH Hockey Clique & COTH Buffy Clique

I'll be there. I'm announcing XC both days. not sure where I'll be set up, but if you can find me, stop and say hi!
    "Of course it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. It's the Hard that makes it great."

"Get up... Get out... Get Drunk. Repeat as needed." -- Spike

I'll be there Sat volunteering in the 10 min box. Come say hi!