The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Killer sale at LA Saddlery!

I HAVE to share with everyone....I was first in line at LA Saddlery in Burbank, CA for their annual Memorial Day sale and I was very, very happy with the deals! If you are able to get to LA I would get there this weekend!
    I know that people are keeping their horses away from the show due to the Equine Herpes "outbreak" that has not affected SoCal but that shouldn't stop us from getting some great shopping done and from supporting the riders that did come to the show!
    I, for one, am looking forward to a great weekend full of hunter/jumper fun and, of course, the best grand prix of the year at the LAEC, the Memorial Day Classic!

good to know! my barn decided to play it safe and not attend the show, which i am terribly sad about, even though i know it was the right decision (with infected horses in LA and Ventura counties, I don't think we can say it hasn't affected SoCal at all, but no new cases since what, Monday? so that's good! anyway there's a whole other thread on that, so I digress) Some of us have a table for the After the Finishline dinner during hunter derby so we'll still be there Sunday. I hope there's still enough deals left over!!