The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Porter Boots

Does anyone know where to buy porter boots these day bit of britain doesnt sell them anymore.
    Thanks

hmm... I have a set (I should have all 4 but who knows at which point the other two walked off) hanging out in my trunk...

I was just thinking to myself the other day how they've definitely gone out of style... they made sense to me since they're lightweight and breathable, but maybe someone can shed light on why no one bothers with them any more? Maybe it's just convenience, what with all the wrapping?

anywho, back to the point... I would call BOB because it appears that Nunn Finer still distributes them... I'd think you could get them to order 'em.

http://www.nunnfiner.com/Porter-Leg-Protectors-p/54.htm

Looks like this place has them too, but I'd call to verify since I found it via google search and don't know about credibility: http://www.blogspot.sheridancreektac...LEG_PROTECTORS

good luck!
    “They were not sitting backwards on their horses,” he said with a sly smile. “But they had no dressage preparation..." - Bert de Nemethy