The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I also want to see pics!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

If they don't post these pictures soon, I am going to go postal!!!! lol
    ...for there are wings on these hooves, the speed and power of foam-capped waves...
    *~v~*~v~*~v~*~v~*~v~*~v~*~v~*
    Proud member of the artists clique

Quote Originally Posted by GreystoneKC View Post
    If they don't post these pictures soon, I am going to go postal!!!! lol
    Um, yes! Usually the pics are posted by Wednesday. I feel like I'm stalking...

I officially give up and am going to assume they are never going to post pictures...
    ...for there are wings on these hooves, the speed and power of foam-capped waves...

I would email or call them and ask what's up as they are usually very prompt
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

Quote Originally Posted by scubed View Post
    I would email or call them and ask what's up as they are usually very prompt
    That's not such a bad idea... rather than obsessively reloading and whining about it. lol. I'm not familiar with the photographer, but they seem to do nice work and I am very excited to see if we got something purchase-worthy. I'm sure they're held up for a good reason - just did it HAVE to be my first time at Novice on a completely-new-to-eventing mare!?!? lol

I posted a message on their FB wall last night and haven't heard anything, but they don't seem super active on there. I'll try email, good call.

On top of not seeing pics yet...the video guy put our xc video on youtube and the horse going through the water looks lovely...but definitely not my animal One of these things is not like the other http://youtu.be/ypk2mZZaXis I'm thinking someone is going to be really confused seeing a painted draft in the middle of their video.

Also, waiting on pictures.
    Sorry to hear about Y-tube, I tried him last year & had huge issues. Someone else here posted they had problems as well.
    Just be forewarned if you plan on calling him, @ least to me he was rude, aggitated and extremely confused, seemed to consistantly use the talk-over-you in high volume tactic.
    I 've yet to get my issue resolved from Sept 2010.
    Hope you get your pictures.

Edited- GRC is FANTASTIC. Always purchase from Gary have for 10+ yrs.
    The video guy was what gave me problems.
    Last edited by Ltc4h; May. 14, 2011 at 06:45 PM.

Ltch, you are referring to yhe video guy though, not GRC, right? I have never had a bad experience with the photographer
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

Uh oh, I hope he fixes it for me. There's a pretty solid 45 seconds to a minute where it's a completely different horse in my video. My friend had videos done of both her horses and they turned out great.

Patrick fixed my video, no problem I emailed GRC on Friday and haven't heard back from them. Starting to wonder if their presence was a figment of our imaginations.

Did the video guy video everyone? I didn't see myself on YT when I searched? How does that work? Can you preview your video before you buy it? Did they video stadium also?

Btw, Duckz, your horsie is ADORABLE!!!!

Hey Duckz, sorry to hear about the video problems! For sure, one is not like the other Coincidentally, that rider is a very dear friend of mine, do you mind if I send her the link so she can see her horse? Hope you get it resolved though!

I think you had to ask the videographer if you wanted him to video. I feel like I saw that written somewhere? As I was searching for (still not posted) photos...
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Did the video guy video everyone? I didn't see myself on YT when I searched? How does that work? Can you preview your video before you buy it? Did they video stadium also?
    You had to pre-order with him before the event. It couldn't hurt to email him though and see if he has footage of you.

Btw, Duckz, your horsie is ADORABLE!!!!
    Thanks! He certainly stands out in a crowd

Quote Originally Posted by TotB View Post
    Hey Duckz, sorry to hear about the video problems! For sure, one is not like the other Coincidentally, that rider is a very dear friend of mine, do you mind if I send her the link so she can see her horse? Hope you get it resolved though!
    Sure thing. Here's the fixed link with just my horse http://youtu.be/UmrrTrerUzs Your friend's horse needs to chat with my horse about maintaining impulsion through the water

YAY! Pictures are up!!!

I was just about to post, PICTURES ARE UP, PICTURES ARE UP! YAY!
    I got a photo I LOVE of the bank, but boy can you get some awkward-looking pics when the photographers use multishot...

Bummer about the videographer. What does it usually cost to have him do it? With it being mare-mare's first time and with the possibility we will want to sell her as an eventer, it may have been good to have, even with the shimmy-step-back in front of the downbank. Most eventers seem reasonable enough to not flip out and call it a bad horse just because it was nervous about the second bank she ever went down. lol

I was just about to post, PICTURES ARE UP, PICTURES ARE UP! YAY!
    I got a photo I LOVE of the bank, but boy can you get some awkward-looking pics when the photographers use multishot...

Bummer about the videographer. What does it usually cost to have him do it? With it being mare-mare's first time and with the possibility we will want to sell her as an eventer, it may have been good to have, even with the shimmy-step-back in front of the downbank. Most eventers seem reasonable enough to not flip out and call it a bad horse just because it was nervous about the second bank she ever went down. lol
    Well now I want to see your mare in action! Link?

Here I am, kickin' in the back seat... http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Or...28&po=28&pc=60

Hahaha nice! I love you and your horse! Your horse is precious! Here is the link to our pics: http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Or...000&po=0&pc=44 Please excuse the fail that was the coop jump. That was me saying, You want to drag me through this? Here, figure it out yourself! LOL I went last week and invested in a 5 point breastplate with running attachment too. We only had standing martingales. I am hoping to go back out on July 2, how about you?