The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Thanks to online shopping

last OT weekend someone posted links to their favorite online stores; Ruche, Vogs, modcloth...

I do not remember who posted the links, but I want to give you a shout out. My vogs are on their way and I got my new dresses a few days ago. My bank account would like to give you something else,....but I will not let it...its grounded for thinking so naughty.

Online shopping is great but please remember to shop at your local stores too. Now, more than ever, they need your business!

Shout out to Charlotte Russe for minimal packaging! When I think of online purchases I think of a small item in a big box filled with styrofoam packing peanuts and three layers of plastic wrap. Bought a dress and it came in two plastic bags, taped shut. I loved it, it was really all they needed to keep it free from rain damage and should deter most puncture damage. It probably saved them money too, both on materials and shipping weight!
    "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." ~John Wooden

Phoenix Animal Rescue

Quote Originally Posted by CFFarm View Post
    Online shopping is great but please remember to shop at your local stores too. Now, more than ever, they need your business!
    I usually do shop local, hence the reason why I had not heard of such online stores before. I was in the market for something very special for a big event, and I was not happy with Dillards, Macys, or any of the big dept. stores.