This is not a dream coming true story, this is just a very weird, no-explanation, random thing that happened to me.

Many years ago my mom gave me a pretty silver necklace that had many sections of small beads and 1/2-1" pieces strung together that I wore all the time. Probably 5 years after she gave it to me, my husband and I went to Spain for vacation and it was one of the pieces of jewelry I brought with me. We were visiting Segovia and standing next to the Roman aqueducts when the necklace, with no warning, broke from around my neck and all of the pieces fell to the ground. I was really upset as I loved the necklace, and I tried to gather up all the pieces, but it was essentially destroyed. OK, moving on, not the end of the world.

A few weeks later I happened to be talking to my mom and I mentioned that the necklace she'd given me those years ago had broken on me while I was in Segovia.

Silence.

Then, "I bought you that necklace in Segovia. At a little shop right next to the aqeuducts."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

(cue spooky Twilight Zone music).

I never had any idea that my mom had bought me that necklace in Spain. She had no idea I was going to Segovia. I wore it a LOT for 5 years. And it so happens to break (shatter actually, with no chance of repair) in the EXACT SAME SPOT that she bought it for me?

Without doubt one of the strangest things that has happened to me.

Your stories?