The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Survivor

Anyone else watching and fed up with not only Phillip but Boston Rob?

FYI, Phillip comes from Rochester, NY and his brother is the Police Chief in the City. But he is so far out in left field, I think he might just make a touchdown! Yes, I know I mixed baseball and football - it was intentional

As for Rob, he's a very good player but come on, this is his 4th time on Survivor. How about giving someone else some time.

How about poor dumb blonde Matt? Last season they joked about Fabio, but I will say I was glad to see Fabio win. I just can't believe he's as naive as he is. I'm not knocking his religious zeal, but right about now, he might as well side with the devil, I think he'd do better. Just joking...
    Sue
    Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you!

Fabio was a genius. He was not as 'blond' as he acted.

I've found Boston Rob to be annoying since the beginning. I don't know why they don't vote him off as he seems like a credible threat. I guess the threat of crossing him and then having him come back from Redemption Island would be a bad scene as he definitely is vengeful in a quiet sort of way.

Philip is just nuts! I was really hoping they would vote him off last week. Although, it really does make the show more entertaining. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth next.

I like Boston Rob. I liked Russell better and was sad to see him go. I liked him because he was just such a villain.

I do hope that Matt gets back in the game. I kinda feel sorry for him.

I'm tired of Boston Rob's Godfather game. And the two uber skinny uber biotches just need to GO. Ick. Only people I like that are left are Grant and the big blue-eyed blond. Matt and Mike are cool, too.

Watching a dominant tribe Pagong the other tribe is BORING TV, especially when all the likable people are the ones getting their butts booted. They tried to mix it up in the last episode to make it look like Phillip might going out, but nope. And now, we are forced to watch him compete in his loosey pinkies. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauruffian View Post
    They tried to mix it up in the last episode to make it look like Phillip might going out, but nope. And now, we are forced to watch him compete in his loosey pinkies. Ew.
    Hey, Phillip could always pull a Richard Hatch and go bare bottomed naked! UGH!!!

Oh yep and then Phillip playing the race card didn't set well either... I almost forgot about that. I will say his bro, the Rochester Police Chief, appears quite sane when I've seen him on local TV. But hey, who's judging - I'm completely opposite of my brother too.
    Sue
    Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you!

I am also SICK of Rob. Good grief, they shoulda voted him off right away first chance. Yes, he should give somebody else a chance. Right away after the merge they should have voted right away Rob.

I was not happy with the last episode with Phil playing the race card. To me he is just plain scary and volatile. I avoid those people these days.

Not sure I want to watch anymore until the end of the season like the very last show of who wins. It is predictable right now on how the voting is going to go. It will eventually go to the last 5 who are voting now.

I hope the blond guy DOES win. Just like the last blond guy, yah! glad he won.

Oh on the preview I saw he got his shorts back, so no pinkies for him. She should have not said they were buried under a rock. I would have preferred him going necked, naked, bare bear butted for the rest of the series. They can do the fuzzy blip on him, they have done it with others.

Darn, that's too bad he finds his shorts
    Sue

I actually like Rob, he's so predictable, and he just cracks me up how he moves people around. I agree though, it's getting boring, was soooooo hoping Phil was leaving, he's a whackado.

I adore the big hairy chicken farmer from VA, he needs to win he's a riot! Or Mike and who's the older NFL player, Steve? I think they are all equal for me to hope to win. Matt can go home anytime now, he just doesn't do it for me.
    WestWind Farms
    Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management.
    - George H. Morris

I only had seen the first season of Survivor, but my fiance & I have been watching this one every week.

Phillip is hilarious, and the fact that he's from our hometown makes it even better (love listening to the Bee Morning Coffee Club discuss his antics the next morning, lol). He's seriously off his rocker, but makes for good TV.
    <3 Vinnie <3
    1992-2010
    Jackie's Punt ("Bailey") My Finger Lakes Finest Thoroughbred

Quote Originally Posted by BoysNightOut View Post
    I only had seen the first season of Survivor, but my fiance & I have been watching this one every week.

Phillip is hilarious, and the fact that he's from our hometown makes it even better (love listening to the Bee Morning Coffee Club discuss his antics the next morning, lol). He's seriously off his rocker, but makes for good TV.

Between Jeremy and Tom George, I split my sides laughing. After I finish stalls, I go in and watch the previous evenings Jay Leno Show. With Jeremy, Tom and Jay under my belt so to say, I'm set for the day.
    Sue

If she was going to hide someone's clothing, she should have hidden Grant's shirt!

I like Rob.

Black, white, purple with green dots, Phil IS crazy.
    Delicious strawberry flavored death!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Rob, and it really makes no sense to vote Rob off until after everyone from the other tribe is gone, or mostly gone. It makes their half way to unstable especially since they were/are mostly female. It weakens them and just sets up perfectly for the other tribe to take over. A single crack in an alliance will break it.

I mean look what happened to Russels tribe when they through the comp. Had they kept Russel I think its very possible they would be in a completely different place now.
    Check out my Equine Genetics Blog! Updated April 25th with Splashed White!!!
    http://equinegenetics.blogspot.com/