The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROFL - you and like 3 of my friends!!! I may twirl him around a flat class or two for show experience but hes my hopefully 3rd level dressage horse! lol
    ~~~~~~~~~

Member of the ILMD[FN]HP Clique, The Florida Clique, OMGiH I loff my mares, and the Bareback Riders clique!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyTBMare View Post
    Yup the gelding sounds like Rex. Hes SUCH a boy. Goofy, mischievious, silly. You can upload videos to photobucket, youtube, and if you have FB, it actually uploads and supports video very well.
    Okay, KrazyTBMare...I uploaded videos to youtube, and i think it worked... You should be able to see a video of each horse.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MistyViewFarm?feature=mhum

Cute!!! Adi really reminds me of Rex with the looks and movement - she def has daddys face. Do you post on UDBB? I remember a poster who her and her sister were breeding to Rudy when I was trying to breed Layla.
    ~~~~~~~~~

Member of the ILMD[FN]HP Clique, The Florida Clique, OMGiH I loff my mares, and the Bareback Riders clique!

Quote Originally Posted by enjoytheride View Post
    I still think he'd make a nice hunter
    He'd make a nice ANYTHING! He is gorgeous, and its fun to watch him progress. And congrats on the boots! I know that feeling- I fit into my cordovan field boots from almost 35 yrs. ago! They're a little too short and kinda weathered like me, but WOOHOO!

Can't wait to see you guys moving up-you must be on cloud 9.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyTBMare View Post
    Do you post on UDBB? I remember a poster who her and her sister were breeding to Rudy when I was trying to breed Layla.
    Yes, that's me! I was sorry to see that breeding your mare didn't work, but I'm so glad that you were able to get Rex!! I look forward to reading more about your progress!

I thought so! I was bummed Layla wouldnt take but I figured after 2 yrs and nothing that Mother Nature did not want her to be prego. Thankfully I was able to use my last year of my contract of the breeding towards Rexs purchase.

Katie - thank you! Congrats on getting into your boots too. I am super excited with him - I honestly cant wait to post updates and share. Esp b/c this is my first time doing this so its nice to hear others inputs.
    ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the video enjoyed it as always BUT missed you riding!

(some folks are just never satisfied )

haha I am working on getting a clip of me riding so you can see me struggle! LOL We had a OMG something is in the woods so lets exit the arena moment. Its no where near as lovely as the pics make it seem but its not bad.
    ~~~~~~~~~