The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

12/28/2012 7:35 EST. THIS IS THOMSON MOORE. I AM SUBMITTING A FORMAL REQUEST FOR THE HARRASSMENT ON THIS THREAD TO CEASE. I HAVE NOT SOLD A HORSE IN OVER 18 MONTHS, AND I AM CONTINUALLY HARRASSED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE VIA PHONE, EMAIL, AND POSTS HERE. This post will serve as PROOF in a court of law, that I requested these actions cease. Any additional harrassment or liable posts, will give cause to issue further legal action. I know the moderator will delete this post, and leave all the liable statements intact, but this will serve as proof of the corruption of the moderator, as well as the members of this group. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A FORMAL REQUEST THAT ALL HARRASSMENT AND LIABLE AGAINST ME CEASE AT ONCE, OR RISK FURTHER LEGAL ACTION. THIS HAS GONE ON FOR 4 YEARS, BUT IT IS GOING TO END NOW. PLEASE STOP HARRASSING AND SLANDERING ME.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3 View Post
    12/28/2012 7:35 EST. THIS IS THOMSON MOORE. I AM SUBMITTING A FORMAL REQUEST FOR THE HARRASSMENT ON THIS THREAD TO CEASE. I HAVE NOT SOLD A HORSE IN OVER 18 MONTHS, AND I AM CONTINUALLY HARRASSED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE VIA PHONE, EMAIL, AND POSTS HERE. This post will serve as PROOF in a court of law, that I requested these actions cease. Any additional harrassment or liable posts, will give cause to issue further legal action. I know the moderator will delete this post, and leave all the liable statements intact, but this will serve as proof of the corruption of the moderator, as well as the members of this group. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A FORMAL REQUEST THAT ALL HARRASSMENT AND LIABLE AGAINST ME CEASE AT ONCE, OR RISK FURTHER LEGAL ACTION. THIS HAS GONE ON FOR 4 YEARS, BUT IT IS GOING TO END NOW. PLEASE STOP HARRASSING AND SLANDERING ME.
    Nice try ... under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, the Chronicle of the Horse is not liable for any comments posted on its website by third parties. So you can't sue the Chronicle for harassment or libel. So who do you sue then? Individuals, maybe, if you can identify them positively. But you'd be spending an awful lot of time and money on lawyers who'd fail you, as little here rises to the bar of either harassment or libel.

I know these pesky facts won't bother you, but I'm just putting this here for the info of other posters. I am happy whenever COTHers embarrass shysters like you.

8 members found this post helpful.

I would like to say I received an odd private message from Mr. Moore than in its own warped way seemed like a sincere apology. I don't know why to me as I have never done business with him. Probably because I started this thread.

I will say. I do believe for the moment he is no longer selling horses. As I've said a few times on this thread before. Someone in another state asked me to try a horse for her at MSF and I wanted some opinions before I went... it was pretty obvious it was OO, but I wanted to get others thoughts. If Mr. Moore thinks I did this out of spite or vendetta he is wrong.. I did it out of honesty so I could tell the person asking my opinion on a horse the truth.

I hope those who have been sold horses not as advertised can find a solution. If anyone knows my past on this board its that I rescue and have no problem whistleblowing negligent practices. I've told Mr. Moore that it was not my thread that ruined his business.. it was the amount of response from the countless others against him that did.

So I believe from my standpoint this story, for me, has come full circle. Feel free to use this thread to anyone else who has business dealings with him in past or future... but I'm hoping this will be the last time my posts will utter his name.
    Zippos Kryptonite (Reno) 05' AQHA
    Little Miss Understood (Indy) 01' Appaloosa
    The Unturned Stone (Chase) 11' AQHA
    ~ Rescue Mom to: Hope, Ciara, Charlotte, Ace, Knox

where the truck's a Ford and the tractor's green

City Ponies,
    Are you sure?? See this thread: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...ear-Clemson-SC

He seems to prefer western now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Blanco View Post
    City Ponies,
    Are you sure?? See this thread: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...ear-Clemson-SC

Wait a minute! He has a female identity as well? Houseguests and all?
    I've got news for him. If he sues anyone over in SC, he's very likely to get one or more of my extensive family on the jury. He wouldn't want that!

Oh wait! He's suing people for "liable" not libel, so he will have his suits dismissed. he's liable to lose in court.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Blanco View Post
    City Ponies,

According to my intel he's moved to cows. I can ask my friends in the Clemson area but I doubt it considering its a very much lady's only sport. I suspect based on his MO that he is fishing for dirt on the poster on this thread who brought up barrel horses.

Cloudy... several female houseguests.

LIBEL, libel, libel, libel
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

1 members found this post helpful.

Ya know I was gunna let this thread die a slow painful death.

But Mr. Moore has decided to take his arguement to Facebook with multiple messages privately towards me. I will say, for the most part, its been a very grown up, sane, rational conversation. And in the world of multimedia I understood his worries about being able to get any kind of meaningful job the way employers can do a google search on anyone. 4 COTH posts are what come up first. He insisted that I delete this thread. I have tried several times to explain to him that once a thread is commented on it can NOT be deleted. He begs to differ. It is black and white on the FAQ page (sorry Mods for the unneccessary PM) and can be found using Google.

I made him a deal, to delete everything I've said. Which is all I have the capacity to do. If he deletes every ROR he wrote about me. I got no response.

So this is my public statement that I have attempted to make a fair and agreeable deal with Mr. Moore. I can NOT delte this thread. It does however serve as proof of libel against him towards me.. thanks to pinkpony who screen saved the CL ad earlier. And while I've said several times the OP was not written mailiciously, and I have proof, everything he's publically said about me was done for mean-spirited reasons. If Mr. Moore would let this all die out and stop with alias, both on Facebook and COTH, his name would not be spoken anymore.

Good job Mr. Moore. You bumped your own thread 4 times in 2 weeks. And you want to be done with it?