The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 408
  1. #381
    Join Date
    Feb. 27, 2003
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    770

    Default

    [edit]

    No dog in this fight. However I know for a fact that this ad does not belong to Thompson Moore.
    Last edited by Moderator 3; May. 21, 2012 at 04:22 PM.



  2. #382
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2005
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,598

    Default

    Just wondering how you can tell those are all his ads....he is a skank from way back but those ads look to be from different people?????
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!



  3. #383
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2005
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,598

    Default

    That Remy horse was on equine.com last year, same pic......
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!



  4. #384
    Join Date
    Jul. 14, 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, Ga
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stono Ferry View Post
    [edit]

    No dog in this fight. However I know for a fact that this ad does not belong to Thompson Moore.
    I think I would remove the sale ad links unless you are 100% positive that the horse is Thompson Moores. I would be furious, as I am sure this owner would be, if I found out the ad I placed for my horse was confused with a scammer.
    Last edited by Moderator 3; May. 21, 2012 at 04:22 PM.



  5. #385
    Join Date
    Jan. 10, 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    867

    Default

    I'm pretty sure almost all of those ads belong to other people. They just don't fit his usual criteria.
    A lovely horse is always an experience.... It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. ~Beryl Markham



  6. #386
    Join Date
    Mar. 5, 2010
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Wow, I would be furious if you posted one of my ads like that and claimed it to be Mr.Moore.

    I know for a FACT that the horse under "Classic Bay Eventing" has nothing to do with him. They are actually a reputable eventing barn with two locations, one being in Aiken.

    Footnote
    Miss Money Penny
    Fuerst Class
    Monroe



  7. #387
    Join Date
    Mar. 5, 2010
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Check out the Columbia Craigslist Page for Monday May 21.

    Horses
    Ducks
    now cows?
    Footnote
    Miss Money Penny
    Fuerst Class
    Monroe



  8. #388
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2001
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    485

    Default

    The Remmy horse from CT was definitely his. I remember the ad from last year.
    Last edited by Lulu; May. 23, 2012 at 04:28 PM.



  9. #389
    Join Date
    Jan. 10, 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    867

    Default

    The Remy horse WAS his... for all we know, a legitimate person in CT bought him and is now trying to sell him again using the same pictures from when they bought him.
    A lovely horse is always an experience.... It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. ~Beryl Markham



  10. #390
    Join Date
    Dec. 20, 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TPF Hunter View Post
    Check out the Columbia Craigslist Page for Monday May 21.

    Horses
    Ducks
    now cows?

    I know ya'll don't want this thread rehashed... but I've already run this by the Mods and want to make another warning. A quick google search of his phone number that was attached to all of his horse ads is now showing up he's claiming to be a Certified Equine Dentist. State records show otherwise.

    I'm just writing this as a warning.. maybe we can crosspost this to Horse Care?

    He is also now selling cows, ducks, car trailers, an occassional horse.. and from the most recent ad in Oct has switched genders. If anyone who has bought horses from him or copied an add has the number they can look for themselves. Its quite interesting. I don't want to post # on here .. though it'd prob serve him good to get some harrassing calls. He has a new name and is selling from 6-7 different towns in 4 counties in 2 states... but he offers free delivery of course.

    Back to my cave I go. But make sure you do a background check on Everyone your horse comes in contact with... that's my main point.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  11. #391
    Join Date
    Jan. 22, 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantTOM View Post
    I know ya'll don't want this thread rehashed... but I've already run this by the Mods and want to make another warning. A quick google search of his phone number that was attached to all of his horse ads is now showing up he's claiming to be a Certified Equine Dentist. State records show otherwise.

    I'm just writing this as a warning.. maybe we can crosspost this to Horse Care?

    He is also now selling cows, ducks, car trailers, an occassional horse.. and from the most recent ad in Oct has switched genders. If anyone who has bought horses from him or copied an add has the number they can look for themselves. Its quite interesting. I don't want to post # on here .. though it'd prob serve him good to get some harrassing calls. He has a new name and is selling from 6-7 different towns in 4 counties in 2 states... but he offers free delivery of course.

    Back to my cave I go. But make sure you do a background check on Everyone your horse comes in contact with... that's my main point.
    Oh he's still selling horses in SC... He has a Facebook page. Outlaw farm and garden. Also has an alias Jessica Dole. They tried to sell me a $20,000 horse for $3500. I'm not an idiot but I wanted to see if it was him and sure enough, all signs pointed to him. From his emails to me, he is in St Matthews/Orangeburg area.



  12. #392
    Join Date
    Dec. 20, 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melindagates View Post
    Oh he's still selling horses in SC... He has a Facebook page. Outlaw farm and garden. Also has an alias Jessica Dole. They tried to sell me a $20,000 horse for $3500. I'm not an idiot but I wanted to see if it was him and sure enough, all signs pointed to him. From his emails to me, he is in St Matthews/Orangeburg area.
    I wonder if the real owners of Outlaw Farm know he's using their name as well... as fitting as it is. They are respected barrel and roping trainers and I would hate for them to be mistaken for his practices.

    And posing as a woman... this takes it to new levels in either desperation or insanity... not sure which.



  13. #393
    Join Date
    Jan. 22, 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Interesting observation....I posted about Thomson Moore...and alas...a post trying to bash my business shows up....interesting. Nice one Thomson, you really should get a life.



  14. #394
    Join Date
    May. 20, 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Thompson Moore!!! Wherever you are!! I'm YOU NOW!!! ACCORDING TO MELINDA GATES!!!!



  15. #395
    Join Date
    Jan. 22, 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Look who showed up!! Welcome back Thomson! Is the cow and chicken business better for you than the horses?


    1 members found this post helpful.

  16. #396
    Join Date
    Nov. 17, 2006
    Posts
    3,891

    Default



    ???
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ¯ Oscar Wilde



  17. #397
    Join Date
    Apr. 25, 2000
    Posts
    8,949

    Default

    Paradox, there have been some post deletes from crazy TM.



  18. #398
    Join Date
    Nov. 17, 2006
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Thanks, Jo.
    Last edited by ParadoxFarm; Dec. 28, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ¯ Oscar Wilde



  19. #399
    Join Date
    Dec. 20, 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw2 View Post
    [edit]
    Quoting so it doesn't disappear...

    But did that seriously just happen?? You know you have a trainwreck thread when: you get the bible slammed at you.

    *sigh* not sure what the point of fighting an angry mob is going to help your cause Thomson but its not making you look good. I've said before. If you would put your focus on riding and not on trying to scam people you would go far. You are a talented rider from what I have heard. But you've wasted it.
    Last edited by Moderator 3; Dec. 28, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: to remove deleted post. Sorry!
    Zippos Kryptonite (Reno) 05' AQHA
    Little Miss Understood (Indy) 01' Appaloosa
    The Unturned Stone (Chase) 11' AQHA
    ~ Rescue Mom to: Hope, Ciara, Charlotte, Ace, Knox


    1 members found this post helpful.

  20. #400
    Join Date
    Mar. 26, 2010
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Gosh I REALLY hope you found Jesus because for all your swindling and poor treatment of His creatures you're going to need all the help you can get buddy.

    What about one of the commandments? I think there is one in there about not stealing? Gee... I may be wrong. But that was a biggy! I'm sure there's also some things in the good book about telling lies too. Maybe someone should post those passages here for you to read.



Similar Threads

  1. Dianne Randolph and Hidden Springs Farm
    By Savoy 8 in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May. 26, 2014, 12:29 AM
  2. Campbell Springs Farm, Chesterfield VA?
    By Fahrenheit'91 in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Aug. 1, 2012, 11:12 AM
  3. don't know what to do about mallard
    By gomoms in forum Around The Farm
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May. 16, 2010, 06:22 PM
  4. Flowing springs farm (PA)
    By Nalter in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb. 25, 2010, 10:25 PM
  5. Florianus at Iron Springs Farm
    By STF in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov. 30, 2009, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness