The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Arrow Super lower level dressage horse in northern NJ

9yo, bay, big bodied, 16H, unraced thoroughbred mare. Nice mover. Fun and easy to ride. Suitable for amateur. Would prefer she goes to someone with regular training. Has only been in light work over the winter, but just needs to be a bit more fit and she's ready to show. She is also an excellent jumper.

I'm working on getting current photos and video. I do have some older ones available.

Mare is also approved MMB Oldenburg NA with a high score and had the high score premium colt at his inspection in 2009.

My job(so lack of time) and finances have me offering her for free lease or as possible giveaway to the right home. I've had her since she was 2, so she is special to me, but unfortunately I need to rehome her.

PM with any questions.

Thanks!

rayadog Guest

Default Interested in your horse

Hi -

If you are still looking for a home for your horse we would be interested in coming to take a look. However, we are not interested in a free lease, only in ownership

My daughter is 15 and a member of pony club. She would be considered an intermediate rider.

Thank you.

I know of a 4-H'er who would be interested; she is an advanced intermediate, very confident and loves to ride! Her pony has developed navicular and they are looking for a horse so she can continue to ride. Experienced horse family and a good home is guaranteed.