I have been under contract with two stallions for two different mares and both contracts have been broken due to stallion injury (which I understand). I know it's getting late in the season so I'm wondering if I should take my time and pick studs for next year or try to find something for this year. I'm looking for a stallion for a Corde la bryere mare and Inselfuerst mare. Looking for a jumper stallion with good movement/jump either within the US or outside does not matter. Should I wait or go for it?