The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump for President?

Sounding like The Donald is seriously considering running for POTUS in 2012. Any thoughts?.

I want both him and Palin to run! Those races go on for such a long time, I feel that reality TV stars would bring much-needed levity

I LOVE Trump. I'd vote for him and I sincerely hope he runs!

"If I run and if I'm elected, this country WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN". I'm with you Spirit!

Everyone and their dog is going to throw their hat in the ring this time because the current administration is more than likely going to be voted out.

I know I wouldn't vote for Palin, but I am curious to hear what the rest of the candidates have to say.

I don't know enough about where he stands on the issue to say, "I would vote for him." However there are several things about him I do like; he has experience in the business world and has both failed and made millions. He is proud to be an American and he seems to know how to get stuff done. He is one of the people I as a Conserative will be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by spirithorse22 View Post
    I LOVE Trump. I'd vote for him and I sincerely hope he runs!
    So why do you think Trump could be president if he's had financial trouble in business more than once? Trump Enterprises has filed bankruptcy three (3) separate times.

Now one thing I do agree with Trump on is that he wants to get rid of the Dept of Education!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Acres View Post
    So why do you think Trump could be president if he's had financial trouble in business more than once? Trump Enterprises has filed bankruptcy three (3) separate times.

Now one thing I do agree with Trump on is that he wants to get rid of the Dept of Education!!!
    Obviously if he files for bankruptcy for the country the US can start all new and debt-free

I'd vote for anybody but Palin. I truly can't stand her.

"Just very briefly. I'm Pro-Life. I'm against gun control. I agree with your previous speaker. And I will fight to end Obama Care, and replace it...Replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country. If I decide to run, I will not be raising taxes. We'll be taking in hundreds of billions of dollars from other countries that are screwing us. We'll be creating vast numbers of productive jobs...and we'll. Thank you very much. And we'll rebuild our country, so that we can be proud. Our country will be great again. Donald Trump".

Gun Control: (Trump is against it)
    "Obamacare": (Trump is against it)
    Pro-Life: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    Lowering Gas Prices: (Trump is for it)

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Believer View Post
    I'd vote for anybody but Palin. I truly can't stand her.
    I agree with you on that!!! I think she's good right where she is, but I sincerely hope she doesn't run in 2012!!!

I should probably start a new thread (and might...) but my pick for 2012 is Herman Cain!!! He is a true business man with a proven track record, a problem solver and very sensible, logical thinker. If you haven't heard of him, Google him and read up on Herman. LOVE him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MajfrmNY View Post
    "Just very briefly. I'm Pro-Life. I'm against gun control. I agree with your previous speaker. And I will fight to end Obama Care, and replace it...Replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country. If I decide to run, I will not be raising taxes. We'll be taking in hundreds of billions of dollars from other countries that are screwing us. We'll be creating vast numbers of productive jobs...and we'll. Thank you very much. And we'll rebuild our country, so that we can be proud. Our country will be great again. Donald Trump".

But what is his plan for lowering gas prices? Even Obama ran on the "Oil/high gas prices" platform and we haven't heard a damn word from him even as gas prices jump up to 4.00 again. I'm all for hearing what people are for and against..but WHAT are you going to about it?

Lot's of questions to be answered. Cain I like also and OMG what would the liberal's say if he run's, cause all the conservatives are clear racist's because we dislike Obumo!. A black Repub. running for Pres??? OMG the horror!.

Lot's of questions to be answered. Cain I like also and OMG what would the liberal's say if he run's, cause all the conservatives are clear racist's because we dislike Obumo!. A black Repub. running for Pres??? OMG the horror!.
    Say it ain't so.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    I want both him and Palin to run! Those races go on for such a long time, I feel that reality TV stars would bring much-needed levity
    I heard the whole election is going to be run on a reality TV show, something like Survivor - where the last one standing gets to run the country...it'll be neat- I think there is a talent portion, and something to do with dating- not really sure that it's been all ironed out yet...

Please go take your "Obumo" talk to the Yahoo board when the ignorant people post. It's not necessary here - especially on every thread you post on - and only makes you look stupid.

He will be Obumo until such time he does something to make him worthy of respect, until that time he will be addressed as Obumo.

Not quite. He's in favor of another (failed) "assault weapons" ban. You know, the one under Clinton that banned certain cosmetic features like bayonet lugs? Yeah, I was actually liking Trump as a candidate until I learned of his view on the 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by gloriginger View Post
    I heard the whole election is going to be run on a reality TV show, something like Survivor - where the last one standing gets to run the country...it'll be neat- I think there is a talent portion, and something to do with dating- not really sure that it's been all ironed out yet...
    I heard Simon Cowell was going to be the judge

Are you kidding me? All they guy has done personally is run up so much debt on his properties, that the banks are afraid to not keep lending him more (does that sound familar?) I mean, hello, the man is fiscally the most irresponsible piece of dirt out there. His only success has been in branding himself.