The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default Trump for President?

    Sounding like The Donald is seriously considering running for POTUS in 2012. Any thoughts?.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb. 20, 2010
    Location
    All 'round Canadia
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    I want both him and Palin to run! Those races go on for such a long time, I feel that reality TV stars would bring much-needed levity



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug. 3, 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    I LOVE Trump. I'd vote for him and I sincerely hope he runs!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    "If I run and if I'm elected, this country WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN". I'm with you Spirit!



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug. 5, 2006
    Posts
    5,045

    Default

    Everyone and their dog is going to throw their hat in the ring this time because the current administration is more than likely going to be voted out.

    I know I wouldn't vote for Palin, but I am curious to hear what the rest of the candidates have to say.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan. 1, 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I don't know enough about where he stands on the issue to say, "I would vote for him." However there are several things about him I do like; he has experience in the business world and has both failed and made millions. He is proud to be an American and he seems to know how to get stuff done. He is one of the people I as a Conserative will be watching.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug. 1, 2003
    Location
    Georgia.
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirithorse22 View Post
    I LOVE Trump. I'd vote for him and I sincerely hope he runs!
    So why do you think Trump could be president if he's had financial trouble in business more than once? Trump Enterprises has filed bankruptcy three (3) separate times.

    Now one thing I do agree with Trump on is that he wants to get rid of the Dept of Education!!!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb. 20, 2010
    Location
    All 'round Canadia
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Acres View Post
    So why do you think Trump could be president if he's had financial trouble in business more than once? Trump Enterprises has filed bankruptcy three (3) separate times.

    Now one thing I do agree with Trump on is that he wants to get rid of the Dept of Education!!!
    Obviously if he files for bankruptcy for the country the US can start all new and debt-free



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun. 4, 2002
    Location
    Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    16,684

    Default

    I'd vote for anybody but Palin. I truly can't stand her.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    "Just very briefly. I'm Pro-Life. I'm against gun control. I agree with your previous speaker. And I will fight to end Obama Care, and replace it...Replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country. If I decide to run, I will not be raising taxes. We'll be taking in hundreds of billions of dollars from other countries that are screwing us. We'll be creating vast numbers of productive jobs...and we'll. Thank you very much. And we'll rebuild our country, so that we can be proud. Our country will be great again. Donald Trump".


    Gun Control: (Trump is against it)
    "Obamacare": (Trump is against it)
    Pro-Life: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    Lowering Gas Prices: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug. 1, 2003
    Location
    Georgia.
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Believer View Post
    I'd vote for anybody but Palin. I truly can't stand her.
    I agree with you on that!!! I think she's good right where she is, but I sincerely hope she doesn't run in 2012!!!

    I should probably start a new thread (and might...) but my pick for 2012 is Herman Cain!!! He is a true business man with a proven track record, a problem solver and very sensible, logical thinker. If you haven't heard of him, Google him and read up on Herman. LOVE him!!!



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug. 5, 2006
    Posts
    5,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajfrmNY View Post
    "Just very briefly. I'm Pro-Life. I'm against gun control. I agree with your previous speaker. And I will fight to end Obama Care, and replace it...Replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country. If I decide to run, I will not be raising taxes. We'll be taking in hundreds of billions of dollars from other countries that are screwing us. We'll be creating vast numbers of productive jobs...and we'll. Thank you very much. And we'll rebuild our country, so that we can be proud. Our country will be great again. Donald Trump".


    Gun Control: (Trump is against it)
    "Obamacare": (Trump is against it)
    Pro-Life: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    Lowering Gas Prices: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    But what is his plan for lowering gas prices? Even Obama ran on the "Oil/high gas prices" platform and we haven't heard a damn word from him even as gas prices jump up to 4.00 again. I'm all for hearing what people are for and against..but WHAT are you going to about it?



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Lot's of questions to be answered. Cain I like also and OMG what would the liberal's say if he run's, cause all the conservatives are clear racist's because we dislike Obumo!. A black Repub. running for Pres??? OMG the horror!.



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug. 5, 2006
    Posts
    5,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajfrmNY View Post
    Lot's of questions to be answered. Cain I like also and OMG what would the liberal's say if he run's, cause all the conservatives are clear racist's because we dislike Obumo!. A black Repub. running for Pres??? OMG the horror!.
    Say it ain't so.



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov. 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    I want both him and Palin to run! Those races go on for such a long time, I feel that reality TV stars would bring much-needed levity
    I heard the whole election is going to be run on a reality TV show, something like Survivor - where the last one standing gets to run the country...it'll be neat- I think there is a talent portion, and something to do with dating- not really sure that it's been all ironed out yet...



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan. 14, 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajfrmNY View Post
    Lot's of questions to be answered. Cain I like also and OMG what would the liberal's say if he run's, cause all the conservatives are clear racist's because we dislike Obumo!. A black Repub. running for Pres??? OMG the horror!.
    Please go take your "Obumo" talk to the Yahoo board when the ignorant people post. It's not necessary here - especially on every thread you post on - and only makes you look stupid.



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    He will be Obumo until such time he does something to make him worthy of respect, until that time he will be addressed as Obumo.



  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep. 4, 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the Southwest
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajfrmNY View Post
    "Just very briefly. I'm Pro-Life. I'm against gun control. I agree with your previous speaker. And I will fight to end Obama Care, and replace it...Replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country. If I decide to run, I will not be raising taxes. We'll be taking in hundreds of billions of dollars from other countries that are screwing us. We'll be creating vast numbers of productive jobs...and we'll. Thank you very much. And we'll rebuild our country, so that we can be proud. Our country will be great again. Donald Trump".


    Gun Control: (Trump is against it)
    "Obamacare": (Trump is against it)
    Pro-Life: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    Lowering Gas Prices: (Trump is for it)
    Raising Taxes: (Trump is against it)
    Not quite. He's in favor of another (failed) "assault weapons" ban. You know, the one under Clinton that banned certain cosmetic features like bayonet lugs? Yeah, I was actually liking Trump as a candidate until I learned of his view on the 2nd amendment.



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug. 5, 2006
    Posts
    5,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloriginger View Post
    I heard the whole election is going to be run on a reality TV show, something like Survivor - where the last one standing gets to run the country...it'll be neat- I think there is a talent portion, and something to do with dating- not really sure that it's been all ironed out yet...
    I heard Simon Cowell was going to be the judge



  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct. 12, 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Are you kidding me? All they guy has done personally is run up so much debt on his properties, that the banks are afraid to not keep lending him more (does that sound familar?) I mean, hello, the man is fiscally the most irresponsible piece of dirt out there. His only success has been in branding himself.



Similar Threads

  1. Trump supports Romney
    By jumpnow in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May. 29, 2012, 11:54 AM
  2. Trump For President. Serious or not?
    By Calvincrowe in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: May. 3, 2011, 12:39 AM
  3. 1965 Grand National- JAY TRUMP!!
    By ASB Stars in forum Racing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr. 22, 2011, 03:12 PM
  4. Replies: 249
    Last Post: May. 6, 2008, 09:10 PM
  5. Does earnings ever trump pedigree
    By Nekoda in forum Racing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Jan. 1, 2008, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness