The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Movies you want to see

I so rarely go to a movie theater that the few times I do (and manage to get there on time to see previews), I end up with a list of movies I want to see in the future. What are some of yours?

I want to see The Conspirator and Larry Crowne so far, but I also want to see The King's Speech and Black Swan (not from previews though, haha).

Just saw The Lincoln Lawyer last night and thought it was good, but not amazing. In retrospect, I would have saved my $10.50 and waited for it to come out on DVD.

I want to see Red Riding Hood and Black Swan.

And I'm very impatiently awaiting The Hunger Games movie(s?). But that'll be awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SaturdayNightLive View Post
    I want to see Red Riding Hood and Black Swan.

And I'm very impatiently awaiting The Hunger Games movie(s?). But that'll be awhile.
    Red Riding Hood was good! I honestly hadn't heard of it before my friends were said we were seeing it, and I was hesitant at first, but it turned out to be a good movie.

Black Swan was freaky.. lol. Just insane, crazy, and that's what made it so amazing.

I want to see that one with the alien - Paul, I think? And The Adjustment Bureau. Other than that I don't really know what's playing. My SO and I rarely go to the movies, but I think he wants to see both of those too, so maybe we will soon.

Still haven't seen Black Swan or The King's Speech.
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

First, 'Fly Me Courageous', damn, you stole my next horse's name!! I love Drivin' N Cryin', have always wanted to name a bold horse after the song Fly Me Courageous.

re: movies
    I saw Battle LA, it was AWFUL! I also got motion sick from the way the camera moved around, and was so nauseous I had to leave the theatre-twice!

Want to see Red Riding Hood-have heard its not very good.
    Want to see The Adjustment Bureau, but I am worried now its going to be a bust too.

Saw TRON, Unstoppable, etc. all pretty boring. I'm tired of spending $10 to spend 2 hours bored to death.

Paul!

I haven't seen Black Swan yet either.

I want to see the black swan, and tonight we are going to see Limitless with Bradley Cooper. Hottie!!
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden

I don't remember the name, but from the previews I want to see the one where they're diving into water filled caves. Looks thrilling and chilling

Red Riding Hood is on my list and also The King's Speech.
    "All top hat and no canter". *Graureiter*

The only thing that I kind of want to see is The Adjustment Bureau--but since I have Netflix I don't really have any desire to pay more money to see movies!

Red face

4 months of being housebound and horseless while watching way too much bad TV & movies is going to show but the current list is as follows:

Arthur
    Pirates of the Caribbean (comes out in May)
    Rango
    The new Transformers (July I think)

And I am hoping when my mobility returns my interest in movies that are slightly more than 'entertainment' returns.

I want to see Pirates of the Caribbean and Water for Elephants!! Although I mostly just wait for them to come out on DVD since the theater is sooooo over priced!!

I'm waiting for Die in a Gunfight to come out sometime in the future. My nephew wrote it. Zac Efron is set to star in it.