I am helping place the little mare I am fostering. She is a blood bay unregistered TB. Could have some QH in her. Not tattoed, don't know much about her history. We think she may have been a PMU mare. Stands about 15.1h, 5 yrs old. Has worn a bridle/saddle and has been flour sacked but has not had a rider sit up on her. She seems unphased by all of it. Lovely and sweet mare. Prefers 24/7 turnout, has no vices, goes barefoot and has pretty good feet. Does have a slight cloudiness in one eye. Also her hocks make clicking noises. They were xrayed and nothing significant was found. Cannot be bred due to previous complications. Goes great with mares and geldings. A real in your pocket mare. Does prefer people who are quiet and gentle. Will only go to a super awesome home with references and willing to fill out a Rescue application (being place through Ponytales Rescue). I think she would be an excellent Parelli candidate. Lovely conformation and just an adorable face. Pics available. Will try to get video up soon. Email for more information.