I have an unstarted four yr. old by Chaleon (Hol.) out of my AA show mare. He is attractive, grey, good mover, but still very little (about 15.1). It is possible he may grow another inch or so, but he is definitely a small-statured fellow (he looks like an adorable over-grown pony). He has only been lunged and bridled once and he lives outside, so is not handled extensively, though he is sweet and I think will be willing. I have not been able to afford to have him in training because of large vet bills on my show horse over the last two years. Anyway, I am just throwing this out there because I have had great luck on the COTH forums before, in case there is anyone looking for a neat (small) project to work with and show once he gets started. This would be a long-term, free lease situation, not a giveaway. He is located in central Virginia, and I would love for him to stay in the area if possible. No soundness or temperament issues with this gelding. The lessee must be an experienced rider with the capability to start babies or the finances to send him to a professional. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I have a few photos and videos as well.