The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Gavin Moylan - A/O jumpers

Hi,
    Am considering getting another A/O jumper, so was looking on-line and came across ads from someone called Gavin Moylan in VA. Anyone dealt with him and any comments on his horses, value for money etc?

I had a young horse with him in training for five months and that seemed to go really well. He is hard-working and honest. I don't know who he has for sale at this time, but I believe that he's up front about the pros and cons of the horses he represents. My horse is now placed and I am unaffiliated with Gavin at this point but had a good experience myself with him.

I knew Gavin as a customer when I worked at Horse Country in Warrenton, VA. He was always pleasant, easy to work with, and paid attention to detail on his clothing and tack room apparel. I also knew his assistant trainer who did the local shows while Gavin did the A circuit. She seemed organized and thorough. He has a nice facility easy to reach from I-66.
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Gavin's website is www.gavinshorses.com. I've known him for several years, and he is pretty well respected in the jumper world here in VA.

As of last fall, he is at a new facility in The Plains, closer to M'burg. I don't know if he is back from Ocala yet, where he spends the winter, but if he isn't he will be back shortly.
    Cherry Blossom Farm - Show & Field Hunters, Side Saddles