The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Talking Confession:

I just spent my Friday night shedding out/ grooming my horse, giving him the full beauty treatment I am now watching the 1995 Badminton Cross country - And I am totally loving it!

There is honestly nothing I would rather be doing right now, except for mabey getting ready for cross country, but alas, no events until June out here in area IX.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici. I Came, I Saw, I Conquered.

I spent half of mine buying new boots for my boy for XC and the other half buying new jeans for me.... I just wish I had gotten out to ride! But alas, duties at home and with the SO put off riding till morning.... luckily, area III is nice and warm. Kudos to you in the cold!!! I would ddiieeeee
    proud momma of an evil grey QH/Arab who can jump the moon... and he stole my heart

That sounds like a good night too!! haha I know, its sad when we are riding out in short sleeves and saying how nice it is when its 45! Just waiting for spring to come along in june..
    Veni, Vidi, Vici. I Came, I Saw, I Conquered.

Love it!!
    Lately i spend at least one evening per week drinking wine and armchair quarterbacking my eventing DVDs (and ancient VHS's!). I just rediscovered the Fontanbleau Europeans and had a blast comparing the horses then to their 2010 Weg performances. Such an eventing geek!!!

I love watching the old Badminton re-runs. Horse and Country channel (UK TV channel) usually starts showing them around this time up year in the run up to Badminton. Each one runs for a few hours and I like nothing better than settling down on the couch with a glass of wine to watch them all the way through!

Could you come and shed out my YAKS for me? I have 5 of the hairest beasts because of nasty winter we have had! I can't wait for Spring!! I have been watching all the old Rolex dvd's while working out on my eliptical to keep me motivated. I just love doing that.