The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoMare View Post
    Well now... to the person who dislikes every item I've posted in this thread, there is always the option to NOT read 'em
    Hehehehe they don't like you either eh? and here was me thinking I was all speshul
    I'm not sure if I grew out of stupid or ran out of brave.

Practicing Member of the Not too Klassy for Boxed Wine Clique

2 members found this post helpful.

I think I have accidentally Disliked about a dozen or so posts by errant touches on the iPad. So it's probably my fault. I can't figure out how to Like something after I accidentally hit the Dislike! Is the an un-Dislike somewhere that I am missing? Argh!! Sorry!!! I officially love everyone on this thread. There. Whew!
    where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

5 members found this post helpful.

"... throw in a 3 yr. old jack". Hum. Well, I sure don't need a donkey or mule, but if it's a car jack, and in great shape, maybe I'll at least take a gander at 'em both. But the pally better be purdy, and sale with lots of free tact.
    (I know, shame on me. I'm still recovering from last night's feast, so cut me some slack please?) ;D

Gotta love 'em:

I have a 3 year old red droam he is unbroke never been tuched he is very helthy and very spirited he make a great horse if trained properly for anythang.

<>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

1 members found this post helpful.

mi 6 yr old grandodder needs a stud she is expert ridder and trainor muss be a stud unbroke best b/c can meke it how we wan no bad habbitts
    can yr droam stud rid in bak of pick up truk? don haf tralor

3 members found this post helpful.

wanting Miniature Horse will trade my nintendo 3ds with games - $100 (Cleveland Athens chattnoona)

im looking for a mimi horse for my mare for commy im willing to pay 100 or trade my Nintendo 3ds with games so plz email me with pics thanks

SE TN- very very close to NW GA lol

Apparently more than one person wants a companion... this guy want's the "peony" for free though.

I am looking for a poney or a goet to be a friend to my mare who i have had for abount a mouth I cant affrod a other horse im willing to save a poney from a bad past of some sort so plz send me info or if you have a poney you dont have use forb plz email me thanks

ok I'm done for today but what is a "Half Gelding" a Cryptorchid?

I am selling a pair of ex-racehorse. One is a beautiful Grey ( female ) the other is a gorgeous red/brown ( male). The mare hurt her leg and is unable to race competitively any more, but would make a great pleasure horse to any experienced rider. The male was retired with her. He is a half gelding. The mare would make a wonderful brood mare as well. She comes from good stock and my uncle paid $75,000 for her as a filly. She has very good potential for nice babies. I believe they need experienced hands to deal with them. They are frisky and both only 4 years old. I have their papers and would be very willing to work with you on the price! Also, I can email you pictures. My phone number is 423-xxx-xxxx Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by babyeventer23 View Post
    I have known many people in the horse world that I would love to shove into a tact room.

That was awesome. Post of the day!

5 members found this post helpful.

Heck, that's the post of the century!! ;D

It must be going around.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

Reply to this postRep

3 year old male paint still intact..and 3 -4 year old blonde mane brown female (maybe sorrell). The female may ne pregnant she has been with the paint for a year now.
    The male will let you pet him and is more calm than the female. They are not broke and have not been pets. They will probably be difficult to load unless you are very good with horses. Tey are free to a good home, we do not have the room for them anymore..Call 540-xxx-xxxx only if you are interested before 9 pm.
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by dawglover View Post
    Reply to this postRep

3 year old male paint still intact..and 3 -4 year old blonde mane brown female (maybe sorrell). The female may ne pregnant she has been with the paint for a year now.
    The male will let you pet him and is more calm than the female. They are not broke and have not been pets. They will probably be difficult to load unless you are very good with horses. Tey are free to a good home, we do not have the room for them anymore..Call 540-xxx-xxxx only if you are interested before 9 pm.

Somewhere over the rainbow(bridge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

... but only call that number IF you are interested before 9 pm. Darn, I wasn't interested until after that. Oh, well, the upside is CL is FULLL of sorts like this!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceagevalkyrie View Post
    Not only half gelded, he also has one and a half blue eyes! "Due to being only half gelded, he is not built like a normal pony and with his one and a half blue eyes, he has an eye catching look to him." Is that even possible? Seriously. If it is, I'd like to see a photo. I haven't been around many blue eyed horses so maybe that's a fairly normal thing.

Our local CL gem of the day....

Plz read this and let me know - $1
    do u have horses that are on ur property that arent properly cared for if u do email me with the info and i will email back thank u for ur time
    Crayola Posse - Pine Green
    RIP Whinnie Pine (June 4, 1977 - April 29, 2008)

Hmmmm, methinks this CL poster learned how to judge "hands" from Sarah Stetner

2 mares for sale. 1 is a 14.8 hand apploosa mix. she is broke to ride. 12 yrs old. the other is a 15.5 hands quarter horse.15.7 hands. she is green broke. both horses are kid safe. call or text me

Huh?
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

2 mares for sale. 1 is a 14.8 hand apploosa mix. she is broke to ride. 12 yrs old. the other is a 15.5 hands quarter horse.15.7 hands. she is green broke. both horses are kid safe. call or text me

Huh?
    Two horses, three heights.

Green broke, kid safe.

The usual

Huh?
    I swear that Sarah's "how 2" advice is the best around I really couldn't believe what my ears were hearing when I first clicked on that link!
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

There is a guy selling one horse shoe for $20. Congrats on the biggest rip off.

This guy got taken for this saddle:

16" barely used bought it for $400 used so it must be an expensive saddle i dont know. anyways i dont use it and it just going to waste its very pretty just dosent fit qh right. Will consider trade for a nice qh saddle 16" or partial trade other tack saddle pads bridles hackamore reighns
    This one makes me roll my eyes. She may be in foal, is hard to catch, but at least she rides little children around:

mini pony mare she is 4 years old she has her days she will be easy to catch one day and hard to catch the next. she can ride little children but its been a while, I don't do anything with her I got her as a companion for my horse but now I have 2 and she is just sitting in the pasture. Will trade for horse items, saddle, feed, hay, of equal value. She may be in foal about 8-9 months Im not positive. With someone who will take time with her she will make a nice little pony for a child she's not mean at all once you catch her she acts totally different. email me. With offers good... GREAT home only!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really mess with her so that's probably why shes hard to catch but she does come up to me when I call her and eats out of my hand and all that
    Complete mess as he is super skinny, jumping 3' with a rider as a 2yr old, and having lessons with a 6 yr old child:

Chevy is 2 years and 3 month old purebred tennesee walkers all vet records form when he was a baby i have and pictures of fatehr his father is tennesee walker and mother is a spotted saddle horse (a spotted tennesee walker) he can be registerd as a spotted sadddle horse he is blood bay, and absolutly stunning in the summer in the winter he darkens and kind of look like a mule he's gelded, and such a sweet baby, he has been saddled and broke very gentle and smooth ride does exacly as you tell him i have given riding lessons on him with a 6 year old little girl, he listens perfectly and does as he's told. currently he is jumping 3 ft with the little girl on his back but we do NOT do this often at all, hes is a beautiful flashy little jumper, i have a video of him doing this he is an amazing and talented boy! He is a awesome trail horse steps over logs climbs, naturally steps high and is gaited he tucks his head as hes going, a beautiful mover, and a pleasure to work with im seeign just how much i can get for him he will make an amazing jumper, hunter/jumper, or even barrel racer becaus ehe has the speed and turn for it, this guy can really fly! He has came a logn way since i rescued him from abuse, you can crawl, walk or lay under this horse pull on his tail and touch him anywhere, he would make an awesome childs horse or somone looking for a nice moving smooth jumperif i have a good offer i will sell but if not he will stay right where he is, so cal me up and we'll see what we can work out i am also looking for a good barrel horse! must be AQHA registered! Make me an offer no stupid ones though, i have put allot of work, training, time, sweat and tears into this horse so unless i have a good offer he'll be my talented sweet riding/trail horse The pictures where he is ribby is when i first got him, im just showing his color in the summer is a deep red with gold colored trough it its to die for! BTW he is not underfed hes a tennesee walker and no matter how much or what i feed him he wont become fat? i have never seen a fat (purebred) tennesee walker, they fill at yes when they get about 6 but hes in his growing stages, most people have qh's that make him look dainty
    A year and a half with a person riding him:

Not reg 19 month gelding good nature eager to learn already takes a saddle and bit utd on shots neg coggins
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.