The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Puzzle99 Guest

Default Indiana Boarding

I am looking for a boarding facility for my horse in Hamilton County, Indiana. I have a warmblood cross that I used to show in the hunters and he has been laid up for a few months now. The facility he was boarding at for the winter has been fabulous, but now that he is sound I need him to move closer to home so I can start to get him working again. I'm not ready to move him back to my trainer's barn because I'm not 100% positive he is going to stay sound with work. I live in Westfield and would love to find a place in Westfield, Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville or Sheridan. I am looking for a low key, small, private boarding facility. Some of my requirements are great care, great turnout, safe barn & pastures and a ring of some sort (doesn't have to have an indoor).

If you know of anyone please either post on here or send me a private message.

Thanks!

sent you a pm

Puzzle99 Guest

Bump

Did you ever find what you are looking for? I am sort of looking for a boarding barn in the same area, and found your post by doing a search on here. Just curious if anything came of it.